Schaut Euch bitte mal dieses Drilling-Unternehmen an.
Zunächst hier die homepage http://www.cabo.ca/index.php
..und jetzt die Quartalergebnisse, die erstmals einen Gewinn ausweisen:
The Company reports:
* Revenue of $11.68 million for the 4th quarter of 2007, an increase of $4.12 million compared to 4th quarter revenue of $7.56 million in fiscal 2006.
* Net 4th quarter 2007 earnings before interest, tax, amortization, stock-based compensation and other items of $1.49 million and net earnings of $254,905 after interest, tax, amortization, stock-based compensation and other items resulting in earnings of $0.04 per share and $0.01 per share, respectively. This compares with the 4th quarter 2006 earnings before interest, tax, amortization, and stock-based compensation of $7,316 and a net loss of $782,211 after interest, tax, amortization, and stock-based compensation resulting in earnings of $0.00 per share and a loss of $0.03 per share respectively, a positive net income swing of $1.04 million from 2006 to 2007.
* Net before tax earnings for fiscal 2007 of $1.68 million compared to a net before tax loss for fiscal 2006 of $2.87 million, an increase of $4.55 million.
* Net after tax earnings for the fiscal year 2007 of $1.02 million compared to net after tax loss for the fiscal 2006 of $2.76 million an improvement of $3.79 million year over year.
* Gross margin percentage for the 4th quarter fiscal 2007 was 26.5%, compared with a gross margin of 20.0% in the 4th quarter of fiscal 2006 and 24.6% in fiscal 2007 compared to 20.0% in fiscal 2006.
* Cash from operations, before changes in non-cash working capital items, was $981,189 for the 4th quarter 2007 and $2.76 million for fiscal 2007, compared to 4th quarter 2006 cash from operations of $155,625 and $407,240 for the fiscal year 2006.
* A current asset balance of $15.27 million and working capital of $3.27 million.
* Total assets of $26.97 million and total liabilities of $13.66 million.
“Cabo recorded its highest ever quarterly revenues in the 4th quarter of fiscal 2007 of $11.68 million.” Mr. Versfelt stated. “That’s an 11.3% increase from the previous high recorded in the first quarter of fiscal 2007 and an increase of 54% compared to the 4th quarter fiscal 2006. The increase is primarily due to strong results from our Canadian operations, combined with the addition of revenues from the Company’s international operations. On an annual basis the Company recorded a 34% growth in revenues to $38.45 million compared to $28.79 million recorded in fiscal 2006. For fiscal 2007, $1.76 million of the Company’s revenue was generated by international operations.”
Nähere Info´unter http://www.cabo.ca/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id…
Ich besitze CABO-Aktien und diese Empfehlung erfolgt aus eigener Recherche und stellt keine Verbindlichkeit dar!
Viel Glück allen!
|aus der Diskussion:||CABO DRILLING Sensationelle Zahlen und Perspektiven|
|Autor (Datum des Eintrages):||bootsmann0810 (31.10.07 23:33:17)|
|Beitrag:||1 von 1 (ID:32226017)|
|Alle Angaben ohne Gewähr © wallstreet:online|