BerGenBio to Present Interim Clinical and Biomarker Data From Phase II Development Programme With Selective AXL Inhibitor Bemcentinib at ASCO
- Four peer reviewed BerGenBio abstracts on clinical data with bemcentinib accepted for presentation at ASCO
- BerGenBio to host KOL reception to showcase bemcentinib studies and potential as a cornerstone of cancer therapy
BERGEN, Norway, 16, May 2018 /PRNewswire/ -- BerGenBio ASA (OSE: BGBIO) announces that the company and its collaborators will present new interim clinical and biomarker data from its extensive Phase II clinical development programme with bemcentinib, a selective, oral AXL inhibitor, at the 2018 annual meeting of the American Society of Clinical Oncology (ASCO) at McCormick Place in Chicago, IL (1-5 June 2018). Abstracts are now available online at https://am.asco.org/ and details of the presentations are below. The posters presented at ASCO will be made available on www.bergenbio.com in the Investors / Presentations section following the sessions.
Presentations at ASCO
Monday 4 June, 8:00 AM - 11:30 AM Central Daylight Time (Hall A)
Phase II open-label, multi-centre study of bemcentinib (BGB324), a first-in-class selective AXL inhibitor, in combination with pembrolizumab in patients with advanced NSCLC.
- James Lorens, PhD et al
- Session: Developmental Therapeutics – Immunotherapy
- Poster Board: #292, Abstract 3078
Identification of predictive and pharmacodynamic biomarkers associated with the first-in-class selective AXL inhibitor bemcentinib across multiple Phase II clinical trials.
- Robert J Holt, PhD et al
- Session: Developmental Therapeutics – Clinical Pharmacology and Experimental Therapeutics
- Poster Board: #385, Abstract 2559
Analysis of anti-leukemic activity, predictive biomarker candidates, immune activation and pharmakodynamics in R/R AML and MDS in response to treatment with bemcentinib (BGB324), a first-in class selective AXL inhibitor, in a Phase II open-label, multi-centre study.
- Bjørn T. Gjertsen, MD, PhD et al
- Session: Hematologic Malignancies – Leukemia, Myelodysplastic Syndromes, and Allotransplant
- Poster Board: #80, Abstract 7020
- To be discussed at the Poster Discussion Session on Monday 4 June, 11:30 AM - 12:45 PM, at E450
Monday 4 June, 1:15 PM - 4:45 PM CDT (Hall A)
A randomized Phase Ib/II study of the selective small molecule AXL inhibitor bemcentinib (BGB324) in combination with either dabrafenib/trametinib or pembrolizumab in patients with metastatic melanoma.
- Oddbjørn Straume, MD, PhD et al
- Session: Melanoma/Skin Cancers
- Poster Board: #375, Abstract 9548
Coinciding with ASCO, BerGenBio will host a reception for collaborators, investors, analysts, media and other interested parties on 2 June at The School of the Art Institute Ballroom in Chicago. At this event, short presentations will be given by clinical investigators participating in the bemcentinib clinical trials and by KOL experts in AXL kinase function. For further details and to receive an invitation, please click here or email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
The presentations will be made available on BerGenBio's website in the Investors / Presentations section following the event.
About BerGenBio ASA
BerGenBio ASA is a clinical-stage biopharmaceutical company focused on developing a pipeline of first-in-class AXL kinase inhibitors as a potential cornerstone of combination cancer therapy. The Company is a world leader in understanding the essential role of AXL kinase in mediating aggressive disease, including immune evasive, drug resistant, metastatic solid and haematological cancers.
BerGenBio's lead product, bemcentinib (BGB324), is a selective, potent and orally bio- available small molecule AXL inhibitor in four Company sponsored Phase II clinical trials in major cancer indications, with read-outs anticipated during 2018. It is the only selective AXL inhibitor in clinical development.