Five9 Spring Release 2019 Introduces New Capabilities for the Intelligent Contact Center
Five9, Inc. (NASDAQ: FIVN), a leading provider of cloud contact center software for the digital enterprise, today announces Spring Release 2019.
In today’s fast-paced, global marketplace, customers don’t have the patience for slow service or support. Agents need access to the right customer information that will enable them to troubleshoot customer issues or resolve problems immediately. The need for relevant, actionable information at the moment of engagement has never been greater. Traditional contact center desktops are often difficult for agents to learn and navigate quickly, which hinders their ability to resolve consumers’ issues, which often leaves the impression that the company doesn’t know their needs, or value their business.
“Today’s consumers have more choices than ever and will abandon a brand quickly if their expectations are not met,” said Rowan Trollope, CEO of Five9. “The cloud and technologies like artificial intelligence will transform the contact center more in the next five years than all the technologies from the past 25. Companies need a cloud contact center that is not only highly reliable and secure, but also adaptable to meet their specific business needs – for today and into the future.”
The Five9 Spring Release 2019 expands the functionality of the Five9 service to address the changing nature of business and heightened customer expectations. Spring Release 2019 introduces new capabilities and updates in three key areas:
- Ability to adapt the contact center to meet a customer’s specific needs;
- Enhancement to the reliability, scalability and security of the cloud contact center;
- Empowerment of agents to deliver a superior customer experience.
Completely Adaptable Contact Center to Meet a Customer’s Specific Needs
- Further extending the adaptability of the Five9 platform with expanded Software Development Kit (SDK) capabilities that enable customers to adapt the Five9 application to fully meet their business needs. Integrations with 3rd party applications are made even easier through an updated Customer Relationship Management SDK, and the introduction of a new SDK for Unified Communications integrations.
- New integrations to leading Unified Communications (UC) providers. These integrations allow agents to seamlessly consult with back-office experts through the use of shared directory and presence, along with the ability to call and conference employees across the enterprise.
- Enhanced integration with Salesforce, Microsoft Dynamics, ServiceNow and Oracle CRMs.
- Updates to Five9 WFO, powered by Verint, ensuring that Five9 customers are provided with the most comprehensive and up-to-date WFO feature-set in the market.
Highly Reliable, Scalable & Secure Cloud Contact Center