SolarWinds to Showcase Full IT Operations Portfolio at TechNet Indo-Pacific 2019
SolarWinds (NYSE:SWI), a leading provider of powerful and affordable IT management software, today announced its participation at TechNet Indo-Pacific (TNIP) 2019, the largest event for the region’s defense forces, taking place November 19 – 21 in Honolulu, Hawaii. SolarWinds government experts will join discussion on the event’s theme, “Enabling a More Effective Combined Force Through Digital Modernization.” At the event, SolarWinds will showcase its full suite of IT management and monitoring solutions, demonstrating their ease of use, powerful capabilities, and ability to integrate and safeguard today’s modernized DoD systems.
Sponsored by AFCEA, TechNet Indo-Pacific brings together thousands of defense and government technology professionals to discuss regional defense issues in the Pacific Rim region, providing a unique environment for focused engagement to improve military IT operations.
“The DoD’s Digital Modernization Strategy clearly outlines how the military will maintain its competitive advantage by investing in innovative cloud, AI and cyber technologies,” said David Kimball, senior vice president, worldwide federal, state and local government, education, sales, SolarWinds. “For the sixth year in a row, the SolarWinds team is returning to TechNet Indo-Pacific to hear from our government customers and demonstrate our alignment with this new strategy.”
Visit SolarWinds at Booth 505
Join SolarWinds federal engineers and product experts at Booth 505 in the Exhibit Hall to learn about the SolarWinds comprehensive IT management software portfolio, including solutions for government networks, security, systems and applications, databases, ITSM, and more. Attendees can also pick up free SolarWinds gear and experience hands-on demonstrations of SolarWinds newest IT management and monitoring products, including:
- SolarWinds Network Performance Monitor – automated network performance monitoring and management
- SolarWinds Network Configuration Manager – network configuration and change management
- SolarWinds Server & Application Monitor – agentless application and server monitoring
- SolarWinds Server Configuration Monitor – gain visibility into systems changes and easily compare configurations
- SolarWinds Security Event Manager – powerful security information and event management
- SolarWinds Database Performance Analyzer – database performance monitoring, analysis, and tuning
- SolarWinds Access Rights Manager – user access management to help improve adherence to policy compliance, and automate user provisioning and deprovisioning
Network With the SolarWinds Government Team at a Complimentary Reception