Halo Partners with DNA Genetics to Launch Leading World-Renowned Genetics in Oregon
Halo Labs Inc. (“Halo” or the “Company”) (NEO: HALO, OTCQX: AGEEF, Germany: A9KN) is pleased to announce that it has signed a strategic partnership agreement with OG DNA Genetics Inc. (“DNA Genetics”), one of the most awarded names in cannabis, to exclusively develop its genetics in Oregon through breeding, growing, phenotyping and processing. The initial term of the partnership agreement is five years with successive five-year renewals.
This press release features multimedia. View the full release here: https://www.businesswire.com/news/home/20191208005065/en/
- DNA Genetics has garnered over 180 awards in the cannabis industry including High Times top 10 strain of the year, seedbank Hall of Fame, and Trail Blazers award
- Their strains and derivative products command a premium in the market and are highly demanded by cannabis consumers
- 5-year exclusive partnership will expand on Halo’s already prominent genetics library to establish a new standard of cannabis in Oregon
- Partnership aligns with the 1 acre increase in the grow operation in East Evans Creek
- Halo will be only grower and manufacturer of DNA Genetics brand products in Oregon
Founded in Amsterdam in 2004, DNA Genetics is a leading influencer in the global cannabis industry, developing high-quality seeds using a professional, responsible and technical approach. DNA Genetics created some of the most well-known products by combining high quality genetics and expert growing practices. With a win in every single category of the HIGH TIMES Cannabis Cup, many of the top seed companies in the industry use DNA within their breeding programs.
DNA will take that expertise and award-winning track record to produce strains that will be exclusive to Halo in the state of Oregon. The exclusivity requires that companies in Oregon that seek access to the DNA strains must license them from Halo.
Andreas Met, Co-founder and COO of Halo commented, “We have seen that consumers demand quality and the top brands in our industry. DNA Genetics provides just that. We expect that demand for our products across the board will benefit from the co-branding opportunities this alliance presents.” Mr. Met went on to state, “Our recent cultivation expansion provides us an opportunity to capitalize on the DNA Genetics partnership. We will refine genetics of the cannabis that Halo currently produces while introducing new DNA strains into circulation.”