Fisker Ocean at Geneva International Motor Show 2020 Award-Sweeping All-Electric Luxury SUV to Make European Debut
- The world's most sustainable vehicle will make its European debut at Geneva International Motor Show on 3 March – on the heels of securing more than nine awards from prominent media outlets, including TIME Magazine, Newsweek and Business Insider
- Thousands of reservations have been made worldwide via Fisker's proprietary FLEXEE mobile app, downloadable from the App or Google Play stores, reflecting strong global momentum: United States, Canada, Norway, Denmark, Germany, Netherlands, Switzerland, United Kingdom, France and Austria lead reservation numbers to date
- First road test footage to be released in the coming weeks, reflecting the platform's maturity, durability and reliability
- High-performance model is projected to deliver zero-to-60 mph in 2.9 seconds
LOS ANGELES, Feb. 6, 2020 /PRNewswire/ -- Fisker Inc. – designer and manufacturer of the world's most emotion-stirring, eco-friendly electric vehicles and advanced mobility solutions – will debut the Fisker Ocean in Europe at Geneva International Motor Show on 3 March 2020. On the heels of the all-electric luxury SUV's grand global debut – resulting in more than nine awards secured from prominent media outlets like TIME Magazine, Newsweek, Mashable, Business Insider, CNET, Digital Trends and more – the world's most sustainable vehicle will land in Switzerland with thousands of reservations already made by customers from every continent, reflecting strong worldwide momentum.
Production is projected to begin in Q4 2021, with high-volume deliveries of the Fisker Ocean targeted to ramp up in 2022. Global and localized supply chains secured across the U.S., Europe and China will result in more than 1 million vehicles projected to be produced between 2022 and 2027.
Henrik Fisker, chairman and CEO – Fisker Inc.
- "Our mission is to create the world's most sustainable vehicles. To achieve this mission, we've created a new kind of ownership experience characterized by ease and affordability. Being the world's first all-digital car company, we are able to bring accessible pricing, emotional design touches and an enjoyable, hassle-free experience to the luxury EV segment. This is a dramatic departure from being a traditional automotive OEM. Our unique approach as an electric mobility service company, with an entire customer experience based on a proprietary app platform, allows us to have more direct and meaningful communication with Fisker owners. Overall, we're building a sustainable business through a new model that's reinforced by strong global partnerships."
- "We can't wait to share the first real-world driving footage of the Fisker Ocean ahead of its European debut. This will be the first time the media and public will be able to see the performance and handling characteristics of the vehicle – as well as the maturity of the platform and stage of development."
Big Space. Big Screens. Big Experiences.