Fiduciary Trust International Expands Boca Raton Office, Welcoming Todd Stoller as Regional Managing Director and Senior Portfolio Manager
Fiduciary Trust International, a global wealth manager and wholly-owned subsidiary of Franklin Templeton, announces that Todd Stoller has joined the firm as regional managing director and senior portfolio manager. He is based in Fiduciary Trust International’s office in Boca Raton.
“Todd’s experience managing many alternative and traditional asset classes, in order to achieve financial planning, investment management, estate planning, and trust management goals, will benefit our clients and support our ongoing growth in the South Florida region,” said Lawrence A. Sternkopf, president and chief operating officer of Fiduciary Trust International. “We look forward to working with him to bring financial peace of mind to more families, in and around Boca Raton, through our holistic, tax-smart approach to multi-generational wealth management.”
Mr. Stoller, who reports to Mr. Sternkopf, was most recently senior vice president and senior client advisor at multifamily office Bessemer Trust in Palm Beach. At Bessemer Trust, Mr. Stoller was directly responsible for initiating, developing, and maintaining ultra-high-net-worth client and fiduciary relationships. Earlier in his career, he was a director at Ocean Lawn Enterprises, Ltd. in Coral Gables, where he managed a three-generational family office. Mr. Stoller also served as chief investment officer of Aventura-based family office Baba, LLC, and as a financial consultant for Smith Barney in Aventura.
“Todd has fostered enduring relationships with many high-net-worth and ultra-high-net-worth families in South Florida,” said Gail E. Cohen, chair of Fiduciary Trust International’s board of directors, general trust counsel, and chair of Fiduciary Trust International of the South. “His dedication to working closely with clients to truly understand their goals, and delivering personalized solutions for preserving and growing their wealth across generations, makes him an ideal addition to our South Florida organization.”
Mr. Stoller holds the Certified Financial Planner (CFP), Chartered Financial Analyst (CFA), and Certified Public Accountant (CPA) designations. He earned a master of taxation from Florida International University, and a bachelor of science in accounting from the University of Florida.
Fiduciary Trust International has steadily expanded its footprint in South Florida over the past two years:
- In June 2019, the firm announced that Yolanda Perez joined as a Coral Gables-based wealth director.
- In April 2019, Michael A. Cabanas, managing director and head of relationship development for Fiduciary Trust International of the South, was named regional managing director for the Coral Gables office.
- In the fall of 2018, Michael Schiff came aboard as a Boca Raton-based managing director.
- In August 2018, Edgardo Gonzalez joined the firm as a managing director and senior portfolio manager based in Coral Gables.
- In June 2018, Leticia Hernandez began her role as trust counsel in Fiduciary Trust’s Coral Gables office.
Fiduciary Trust International’s professionals in South Florida are actively involved in the communities where they and their clients live and work:
- Ms. Cohen has been honored by the South Florida Business Journal as one of the region’s Influential Business Women for 2020. She was appointed to the Boca Raton Museum of Art’s board of trustees in late 2018, and is a founding board member and former vice chair of the Gold Coast Florida chapter of the Society of Trust & Estate Practitioners (STEP). In addition, Ms. Cohen sits on the professional advisory committees for South Florida’s Jewish Adoption and Family Care Options (JAFCO), as well as the Jewish Federation of South Palm Beach County, the Anti-Defamation League, and the Hospital for Special Surgery.
- Last year, Mr. Schiff was elected vice chair of STEP’s Gold Coast Florida chapter, and to the board of directors of the East Coast Estate Planning Council.
- Mr. Cabanas was elected to the Orange Bowl Committee as an active member for 2018-2019.
About Fiduciary Trust International
Fiduciary Trust International, a global wealth management firm headquartered in New York, NY, has served individuals, families, endowments and foundations since 1931. With over $71 billion in assets under management and administration as of March 31, 2020, the firm specializes in strategic wealth planning, investment management and trust and estate services, as well as tax and custody services. The New York-based firm and its subsidiaries maintain offices in Coral Gables, FL, Boca Raton, FL, St. Petersburg, FL, Radnor, PA, Lincoln, MA, Los Angeles, CA, San Mateo, CA, San Francisco, CA, Washington, DC, Wilmington, DE, and Arlington, VA. For more information, please visit fiduciarytrust.com, and for the latest updates, follow Fiduciary Trust International on LinkedIn and Twitter: @FiduciaryTrust.
About Franklin Resources
Franklin Resources, Inc. [NYSE:BEN] is a global investment management organization operating, together with its subsidiaries, as Franklin Templeton. Franklin Templeton’s goal is to deliver better outcomes by providing global and domestic investment management to retail, institutional and sovereign wealth clients in over 170 countries. Through specialized teams, the Company has expertise across all asset classes, including equity, fixed income, alternatives and custom multi-asset solutions. The Company’s more than 600 investment professionals are supported by its integrated, worldwide team of risk management professionals and global trading desk network. With employees in over 30 countries, the California-based company has more than 70 years of investment experience and over US$617 billion in assets under management as of May 31, 2020. For more information, please visit franklintempleton.com.
Copyright 2020. Fiduciary Trust International. All rights reserved.
Franklin Resources Aktie jetzt ab 0€ handeln - auf Smartbroker.de