Generex Biotechnology Announces Corporate Update and Investor Conference Call NuGenerex Immuno-Oncology Today Friday July 10, 2020 at 4:15 PM
MIRAMAR, Fla., July 10, 2020 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Generex Biotechnology Corporation (www.generex.com) (OTCQB:GNBT) today announced call-in details for today’s investor conference call on
Friday July 10th 2020 at 4:15 PM Eastern time.
The access information for the investor conference call is as follows:
Domestic US/Canada – 1-(877) 830‑2586
Direct Toll / International - 1-(785) 424-1734
Program Title: NuGenerex Immuno‑Oncology ‑ Investor Conference Call
Conference ID – 66974
- SEC filings and corporate update for NuGenerex Immuno-Oncology as a separate public company
- NuGenerex Immuno-Oncology Listing Plans
- Status of COVID-19 Vaccine initiatives
- Published study results from AE37 Phase II breast cancer trial with 10-year follow-up
- Update on the Phase II trial of AE37 with Pembrolizumab (Keytruda) for the Treatment of Triple Negative Breast Cancer
- New opportunity to revitalize development of Ii-Key-Hemagglutinin peptide vaccine originally developed for avian influenza and 2009 swine flu for emerging swine flu virus
On the call, Generex President & Chief Executive Officer, Joseph Moscato and his team will provide an overview of how NuGenerex Immuno-Oncology’s Ii-Key technology is clinically proven to activate the immune system against numerous viruses including H5N1 avian influenza virus and a review of work with development partners & government agencies to implement Ii-Key peptide vaccine technology to implement a rapid response vaccination strategy for the SARS-CoV-2 and emerging swine influenza (Swine Flu) viruses.
Mr. Moscato said, “I look forward to speaking with our shareholders to discuss the listing of NuGenerex Immuno-Oncology on a national exchange and our plans to expand the Ii-Key technology platform to generate new immunotherapies and vaccines. We have a number of exciting initiatives that I am eager to present, and as always, we welcome questions from shareholders during the call.”
About NuGenerex Immuno-Oncology
NuGenerex Immuno-Oncology, a subsidiary of Generex Biotechnology, is a clinical stage oncology company developing immunotherapeutic peptide vaccines based on the CD4 T-Cell activation platform, Ii-Key. NuGenerex Immuno-Oncology (NGIO) has been spun out of Generex as a separate, independent public company to advance the platform Ii-Key technology, particularly in combination with the immune checkpoint inhibitors. NGIO is currently engaged in a Phase II clinical trial of its lead cancer immunotherapeutic vaccine AE37 in combination with pembrolizumab (Merck’s Keytruda) for the treatment of triple negative breast cancer.