DATA443 RISK MITIGATION SCORES AGAIN SECURES CONTRACT WITH THE NFL’S PITTSBURGH STEELERS TO PROVIDE THE ARALOC SECURE SPORTS MANAGEMENT PLATFORM
Continues Success in Delivering Secured Confidential Content to Professional Sports Teams
Research Triangle Park, NORTH CAROLINA, July 20, 2020 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Data443 Risk Mitigation, Inc. (“Data443” or the “Company”) (OTCPK: ATDS), a leading data security and privacy software company, today announced that its data privacy and security offering focused on sports teams has scored another victory – this time with the Pittsburgh Steelers of the National Football League with the signing of an agreement to provide the Company’s ARALOC Secure Sports Management platform.
What it is:
- ARALOC’s Secure Sports Management Software is the industry-leading encryption and security platform that provides sports teams the ability to secure sensitive team material; safely distribute confidential content; and, track and report backend analytics. Purpose built for confidential and proprietary content, including health and trainer documents with videos, game reviews, practice video, playbooks, scouting content, and other materials which require secure, controllable access and delivery.
Why it matters:
- ARALOC’s Secure Sports Management Software now secures two NFL teams.
- Growing momentum in the sports team segment, which has been forced to adapt its delivery methods in providing game plans, strategies and education to its players, presenting challenges in securely delivering content in remote settings. Through the ARALOC Secure Sports Management platform, Data443 enables content to be delivered instantly and securely with the world’s leading encryption.
- Further validates Data443’s ability to provide secured data and content to remote recipients, regardless of occupation or level of security.
- As more leagues across the US cancel, defer or otherwise change plans for their sports teams – Data443 is poised to support these sports communities with a variety of options that conform to their requirements and budgets.
- Sports programs from amateur levels in middle school to college level and above all have support within our pricing and distribution levels.
Jason Remillard, CEO of Data443, commented, “We are very proud to have secured an agreement with the Pittsburgh Steelers, and to be providing our ARALOC Secure Sports Management platform to one of the NFL’s most successful franchises. Winning the Steelers contract was based not only on our proven ability to deliver high performing service with the strongest reliability, but also because of our history of meeting commitments to our clients. After delivering our demo to the Steelers’ technology group, their initial feedback was, ‘It just checks all the boxes!’. That statement brought immediate validation for our capabilities and the timeliness of our solutions delivering for organizations with extremely sensitive data. This is a very significant win for us and one which clearly establishes Data443 as the premier source for delivering secured sensitive team material with tracking and back-end analytics.”