Automated Sortation System Market Surges on the Back of Enhanced Efficiency in Production Units, Future Market Insights
DUBAI, U.A.E, July 20, 2020 /PRNewswire/ -- Future Market Insights' recently published automated sortation system market report concludes that the market shall surpass US$ 14 Bn by 2030.
As industrial operations become increasingly sophisticated, manufacturers are seeking to uplift their production capacities by incorporating automated sortation systems to up-scale warehousing and logistics by improving picking and sorting. Automated sortation systems helping garner faster returns on investments are steadily gaining traction.
Faster speeds provided by automated sortation systems are enabling manufacturers to offset costs and achieve higher delivery thresholds. Besides, these help in acquiring greater control of the order picking system, reduce energy consumption and reduce lead time from start to finish operations.
All these benefits are pointing the market in an upward growth direction across the forecast period.
"Production units are adopting automated sortation systems to avail cent percent in operations, increasing their reliability index by effecting timely deliveries and acquiring a competitive edge," concludes an FMI analyst.
Download a Sample Report with Table of Contents and Figures: https://www.futuremarketinsights.com/reports/sample/rep-gb-11931
Key Takeaways from FMI's Automated Sortation System Report
- Medium throughput sorters shall account for the lion's share, capturing nearly half of the market share
- Hardware segment shall gain 190 BPS throughout 2030
- Linear automated sorters will register staggering growth until 2030
- Automated sortation system market shall expand at a 7% CAGR from 2020-2030
- Courier and logistics shall account for 25% of the total revenue pie of the automated sortation system market
- Europe shall remain the supreme leader of the global automated sortation system market
Automated Sortation System Market- Key Trends
- Incorporation of industrial internet of things (IIoT) in automated sortation systems has helped manufacturers incur cost savings
- E-commerce proliferation is helping extend the outreach of automated sortation systems across multiple geographies
- Automated sortation is bolstering manufacturers' profit margins by as high as 1%, reducing total cycle time for orders
- Automated sortation systems are acquiring staggering popularity across the pharmaceutical, delivery and retail sectors
20% of Businesses are Already on COVID-19 Recovery Path. When are you Starting Yours? Let FMI's consultants help you https://www.entrepreneur.com/article/353033