Progressive Care Reports Q2 2020 Financials Sales Up 32%, Over $2M in Cash on Hand
MIAMI, FL, Aug. 17, 2020 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- via NEWMEDIAWIRE ‒ Progressive Care Inc. (OTCQB: RXMD) (“Progressive Care” or the “Company”), a personalized healthcare services and technology company, is pleased to announce operational performance data for the three months and six months ended June 30, 2020.
- Consolidated net revenues for the three months ended June 30 totaled $9.2 million (for the six months ended June 30, $18.3 million), representing year-over-year growth of 32% (and 50% for the six-month period) compared to comparable periods in 2019
- Prescriptions filled in Q2 topped 126,000 (and 258,000 in the six-month period), representing year-over-year growth of 23% in Q2 2020 (and 38% for the six-month period) compared to comparable periods in 2019
- Income from services related to 340B Covered Entities increased over $420,000 compared to the previous six-month period, a 191% increase (314% increase in Q2 2020, quarter-over-quarter) totaling $640,000
- Strong Cash position, boosted to over $2 million during Q2 2020
- Positive cash flow from operations of over $764,000 for the six months ended June 30th, 2020
“Positive growth trends continued to define the metrics for Q2, with another across-the-board win in terms of our forecasts and benchmarks as Progressive Care continues to bloom into a major technology-driven force in the pharmacy services marketplace,” commented Alan J. Weisberg, Interim Chief Executive Officer. “Now, with approximately $2 million in cash, we look forward to the second half of the year, where we believe we will begin to see a larger impact from our higher-margin initiatives, including nationwide moves in TPA data analytics for our growing 340B client business. Along the way, we have picked up thousands of new prescriptions and providers in our core pharmacy business due to our logistics leadership during the healthcare crisis.”
Management highlights strong net gains in new patients and new healthcare organizations and providers since March as Progressive Care takes up the mantle as the leader in COVID-19 measures in the pharmacy services space, including free contactless same-day prescription delivery, in-store social distancing through headcount shift planning, and antibody testing.
The Company is focused on driving robust growth in the second half of the year from traditional pharmacy services, but management anticipates a materially increasing impact from health data analytics as it accelerates the development in its new ClearMetRx platform, Progressive Care’s wholly-owned data analytics company with services designed to support health care organizations across the country. The Company has unique expertise in health data analytics and data management and has begun to market these services to healthcare entities. Continued development of automated systems and digital assets to support these data-driven products and services is expected to drive future revenue and profitability growth.