Keysight Technologies Enhances PathWave Software Suite with Cloud Processing to Eliminate Design Workflow Limitations - Seite 2
- Speed transmitter compliance tests by separating physical measurement from data processing in the cloud.
- Run signal acquisition and measurement in parallel rather than in series reducing overall test time.
PathWave Test Automation software enables engineers to execute with speed, scale and ease with open and modular software. However, test engineers required to use multiple instruments have an added layer of difficulty resulting from the complex programming needed to connect these instruments. The new enhanced version of this software enables test engineers to:
- Easily optimize multiple instruments setups with resource arbiter and timing analyzer tools.
- Seamlessly integrate with existing automated test system workflow to minimize setup time while allowing for scalability.
PathWave Test and Measurement Analytics software provides a simple and powerful user interface for data visualization and analytics. It captures and stores test data with real-time access, can import data from various sources in multiple formats, and integrates data analytics into test processes with the open Application Program Interface (API).
Enhancements to PathWave Test and Measurement Analytics software now enable design validation test (DVT) and production engineers to visualize and analyze measurement data in the cloud without the need to create spreadsheets. As a result, these engineers gain:
- Greater insight into data with a scalable, high-performance data repository to speed engineering decisions.
- Fast and accurate test analysis and troubleshooting to accelerate both DVT and production testing.
PathWave Manufacturing Analytics software is Keysight’s Industry 4.0 big data advanced analytics platform that helps customers to improve product quality and manufacturing operations. Keysight has partnered with Kx to launch the new Workcell edition for today’s smart factories. Built on kdb+, the Kx Streaming Analytics platform enables customers to accelerate Industry 4.0 adoption by analyzing massive test data from production systems in real-time, providing automation and analytics for actionable insights in microseconds, while also reducing hardware costs.