Freddie Mac Prices $999 Million Multifamily K-Deal, K-739
MCLEAN, Va., Oct. 29, 2020 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Freddie Mac (OTCQB: FMCC) recently priced a new offering of Structured
Pass-Through Certificates (K Certificates), which are backed by underlying collateral consisting of
fixed-rate multifamily mortgages with predominantly 7-year terms. The company expects to issue approximately $999 million in K-739 Certificates, which are expected to settle on or about November 5,
- Co-Lead Managers and Joint Bookrunners: Wells Fargo Securities, LLC and Deutsche Bank Securities Inc.
- Co-Managers: Academy Securities, Inc., Barclays Capital Inc., Mizuho Securities USA LLC and Morgan Stanley & Co. LLC
- Rating Agencies: Fitch Ratings, Inc. and DBRS, Inc.
- The K-739 Preliminary Offering Circular Supplement: http://www.freddiemac.com/mbs/data/k739oc.pdf
- Freddie Mac Multifamily Securitization Overview
- Multifamily Securities Investor Access database of post-securitization data from Investor Reporting Packages
- More information about Class A-M and Class XAM
The K-739 Certificates are backed by corresponding classes issued by the FREMF 2020-K739 Mortgage Trust (K-739 Trust) and guaranteed by Freddie Mac. The K-739 Trust will also issue certificates consisting of Class X2-A, Class X2-B, Class D and Class R Certificates, which will not be guaranteed by Freddie Mac and will not back any class of K-739 Certificates.