Box Named a Leader in the Gartner Magic Quadrant for Content Services Platforms for the Second Consecutive Year - Seite 2
Box makes it easy for more than 100,000 organizations around the world to power their digital workplaces, removing barriers for employees to share, access and collaborate securely on their most critical content. As a result, Box is consistently named a Leader across the industry analyst community:
- Recognized in the Gartner 2020 Market Guide for Content Collaboration Tools⁴
- Named a Leader in the https://www.box.com/resources/forrester-ecm⁵
- Named a Leader in the IDC MarketScape: Worldwide SaaS and Cloud-Enabled Content Applications 2019 Vendor Assessment⁶
Den Basisprospekt sowie die Endgültigen Bedingungen und die Basisinformationsblätter erhalten Sie bei Klick auf das Disclaimer Dokument. Beachten Sie auch die weiteren Hinweise zu dieser Werbung.
Gartner does not endorse any vendor, product or service depicted in its research publications, and does not advise technology users to select only those vendors with the highest ratings. Gartner research publications consist of the opinions of Gartner's research organization and should not be construed as statements of fact. Gartner disclaims all warranties, expressed or implied, with respect to this research, including any warranties of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose.
Box (NYSE:BOX) is a leading cloud content management platform that enables organizations to accelerate business processes, power workplace collaboration, and protect their most valuable information, all while working with a best-of-breed enterprise IT stack. Founded in 2005, Box simplifies work for leading organizations globally, including AstraZeneca, General Electric, JLL, and Morgan Stanley. Box is headquartered in Redwood City, CA, with offices in the United States, Europe, and Asia. To learn more about Box, visit http://www.box.com. To learn more about how Box powers nonprofits to fulfill their missions, visit Box.org.
- Gartner, Magic Quadrant for Content Services Platforms, Michael Woodbridge, Marko Sillanpaa, Lane Severson, November 16, 2020
- Gartner, Gartner Peer Insights ‘Voice of the Customer’: Content Services Platforms, March 5, 2020
- Gartner, Gartner Peer Insights ‘Voice of the Customer’: Content Collaboration Tools, October 14, 2020.
- Gartner, Market Guide for Content Collaboration Tools, Michael Woodbridge, Marko Sillanpaa, Lane Severson, May 11, 2020
- Forrester, New Wave: SaaS Cloud Content Platforms, Cheryl McKinnon, July 18, 2019
- IDC, MarketScape: Worldwide SaaS and Cloud-Enabled Content Applications 2019 Vendor Assessment, Marci Maddox, Frank Della Rosa, Holly Muscolino, September 2019