Coloplast A/S - Announcement no. 14/2020 - Decisions of Annual General Meeting 2020
Resolutions adopted at the Annual General Meeting 2020
Today, 3 December 2020, Coloplast A/S held its Annual General Meeting, at which the following resolutions were adopted:
- The annual report for the financial year 2019/20 was adopted.
- Distribution of year-end dividend of DKK 13.00 per share of nominally DKK 1 was approved. In addition to the interim dividend of DKK 5.00 per share of nominally DKK 1 paid out in connection with Coloplast A/S’ half-year result, this brings the total dividend paid for the year to DKK 18.00 per share of nominally DKK 1.
- The remuneration report for the financial year 2019/20 was approved.
- The remuneration of the members of the Board of Directors for the financial year 2020/21 was approved.
- The proposals from the Board of Directors were adopted:
- Updated remuneration policy
- Amendment of Article 2 – Objects
- Adoption of a new Article 11 – Authorisation to the Board of Directors to hold electronic general meetings
- The shareholder proposal was adopted:
- For the Board of Directors to complete an assessment of the viability of Coloplast to publish corporate country-by-country tax reporting in line with the Global Reporting Initiative’s standard (GRO 207: Tax 2019) starting from Financial Year 2021/22. The findings of the assessment should be made public before the AGM in 2021.
- Lars Søren Rasmussen, Niels Peter Louis-Hansen, Birgitte Nielsen, Carsten Hellmann and Jette Nygaard-Andersen were re-elected to the Board of Directors. Marianne Wiinholt was elected as a new member of the Board of Directors.
- PricewaterhouseCoopers Statsautoriseret Revisionspartnerselskab was re-elected.
Immediately after the Annual General Meeting, the Board of Directors elected Lars Søren Rasmussen as Chairman and Niels Peter Louis-Hansen as Deputy Chairman. In addition to the members of the Board of Directors elected at the Annual General Meeting, the Board of Directors consists of three members elected by the employees: Thomas Barfod, Nikolaj Kyhe Gundersen and Roland Vendelbo Pedersen.
For further information, please contact
Investors and analysts
Executive Vice President, CFO
Tel. +45 4911 1111
Vice President, Investor Relations
Tel. +45 4911 1800 /+45 4911 3376
Press and media
Director, Corporate Communication
Tel. +45 4911 2608
Company reg. (CVR) no. 69749917
This announcement is available in a Danish and an English-language version. In the event of discrepancies, the Danish version shall prevail.
Coloplast develops products and services that make life easier for people with very personal and private medical conditions. Working closely with the people who use our products, we create solutions that are sensitive to their special needs. We call this intimate health care. Our business includes Ostomy Care, Continence Care, Wound and Skin Care and Interventional Urology. We operate globally and employ about 12,500 employees.
The Coloplast logo is a registered trademark of Coloplast A/S. 2020-12.
All rights reserved Coloplast A/S, 3050 Humlebaek, Denmark.
Coloplast (B) Aktie jetzt über den Testsieger (Finanztest 11/2020) handeln, ab 0 € auf Smartbroker.de