Gold X Confirms High-Grade Gold Structures at Toroparu - Initiates 10,000 M Phase 2 Drill Program - Seite 2
Figure 1 is available at https://www.globenewswire.com/NewsRoom/AttachmentNg/f14f7e1c-697f-46b9 ...
2020 Drill Highlights
Toroparu Main Pit
- 36.7 m of core length grading an average of 2.92 g/t with multiple structure intersections including 4.7 m grading 3.1 g/t, 9.5 m grading 3.4 g/t, and 4.5 m grading 6 g/t in TPD 526,
- 7.3 m of core grading 8.0 g/t, including 5.3 m grading 10.7 g/t, in TPD 530,
- 3.5 m of core grading 4.4 g/t, including 2.5 m grading 5.7 g/t; and 3.7 m of core grading 6.3 g/t, including 2.1 m grading 10.9 g/t, in TPD 532, and
- 12.0 m of core grading 3.31 g/t, including 4.5 m grading 6.6 g/t, in TPD 533.
Toroparu Open Pit Extension
- 13.5 m of core with an average grade of 2.66 g/t, including 3.4 m of core in structure from 84.5 m to 87.9 m depth grading 8.0 g/t, in TPD 501,
- 10.1 m of core from 40.6 m to 50.7 m depth grading 1.0 g/t, including 0.7 m of core in structure grading 5.6 g/t, in TPD 502, and,
- 10.5 m of core from 96 m to 106.5 m with an average grade of 1.1 g/t, including 0.5 m in structure grading 8.3 g/t, in TPD 508.
Toroparu NW Zone
- 13.5 m grading 2.66 g/t, including a structural intercept over 3.4 m of core grading 8.0 g/t in TPD 501,
- 8.0 m of core grading 3.6 g/t, including 0.8 m grading 30.1 g/t, in TPD 509, and
- 12.5 m of core grading 4.0 g/t and 3.0 m grading 15.63 g/t in TPD 539.
Notably, TPD 539 is the furthest step-out in the program extending the strike length of modelled high-grade gold structures within the Toroparu Trend to more than 2.5 km (Fig 2).
Figure 2 is available at https://www.globenewswire.com/NewsRoom/AttachmentNg/3070fb51-859b-481b ...
High-grade gold-mineralized intercepts within the deposit are associated with the occurrence of native gold, sulfides and quartz carbonate veins or veinlets that crosscut most lithologies except for late-stage mafic dikes. Additionally, the geologic structural model is validated by structural measurements from the 2020 oriented cores that indicate an orientation of NW-SE in the Eastern portion of the Toroparu Main pit, E-W in the Central portion of the Main Pit, and NW-SE in the Toroparu NW Zone.