Genmab Publishes 2020 Annual Report
Copenhagen, Denmark; February 23, 2021 – Genmab A/S (Nasdaq: GMAB) announced today the publication of its Annual Report for 2020. Below is a summary of business progress in 2020, financial performance for the year and the financial outlook for 2021. The full report is attached as a PDF file and can be found on the investor section of the company’s website, www.genmab.com/investors.
Genmab will hold a conference call in English to discuss the full year results for 2020 today, February 23, 2021 at 6:00 pm CET, 5:00 pm GMT or noon EST. To join the call dial +1 631 913 1422 (U.S. participants) or +44 3333 000804 (international participants) and provide conference code 82034909.
Den Basisprospekt sowie die Endgültigen Bedingungen und die Basisinformationsblätter erhalten Sie bei Klick auf das Disclaimer Dokument. Beachten Sie auch die weiteren Hinweise zu dieser Werbung.
A live and archived webcast of the call and relevant slides will be available at www.genmab.com/investors.
Genmab Proprietary Products
- Tisotumab vedotin1 - Phase 2 innovaTV 204 safety & efficacy analysis in recurrent/metastatic cervical cancer and engage U.S. FDA for BLA submission subject to trial results - achieved
- Tisotumab vedotin - data on other solid tumor types – anticipated in 2021
- Enapotamab vedotin – data to support late stage development – development will not advance
- Epcoritamab (DuoBody-CD3xCD20)2 Phase 1/2 – decision on recommended Phase 2 dose & initiate expansion cohorts - achieved
- HexaBody-DR5/DR5 Phase 1/2 - advance dose escalation - anticipated in 2021
- DuoBody-PD-L1x4-1BB3 Phase 1/2 – initiate expansion cohorts - achieved
- DuoBody-PD-L1x4-1BB initial data in H2 2020 - achieved
- File INDs and/or CTAs for 2 new products - achieved
- U.S. FDA and EMA decision on Phase 3 COLUMBA multiple myeloma SubQ submission - achieved
- sBLA and MAA Submission Phase 3 ANDROMEDA amyloidosis - achieved
- sBLA and MAA submission Phase 3 APOLLO multiple myeloma - achieved
·U.S. FDA decision on regulatory dossier submission in multiple sclerosis – achieved
·U.S. FDA decision on Phase 3 OPTIC active thyroid eye disease submission – achieved
Broad Oncology Collaboration with AbbVie
·A broad, long-term oncology collaboration with Genmab and AbbVie working together to jointly develop and commercialize epcoritamab, DuoHexaBody-CD37 and DuoBody-CD3x5T4 and a discovery research collaboration for future differentiated antibody therapeutics for cancer