DGAP-News Fabasoft AG - figures for the first nine months of the fiscal year 2020/2021 at a glance
DGAP-News: Fabasoft AG / Key word(s): 9 Month figures
Fabasoft AG (ISIN AT0000785407, WKN 922985, Prime Standard) announced on
- Sales revenue: EUR 42.1 million (EUR 36.2 million in the first nine months of the fiscal year 2019/2020)
- EBITDA: EUR 16.0 million (EUR 11.1 million in the first nine months of the fiscal year 2019/2020)
- EBIT: EUR 11.8 million (EUR 7.4 million in the first nine months of the fiscal year 2019/2020)
- Cash flows from operating activities: EUR 16.6 million (EUR 7.8 million in the first nine months of the fiscal year 2019/2020)
- Cash and cash equivalents: EUR 45.4 million as of 31 December 2020 (EUR 29.7 million as of 31 December 2019)
Sales revenue amounted to EUR 14.4 million during the third quarter (01/10/2020-31/12/2020) of the fiscal year 2020/2021 (EUR 13.8 million in the same period of the previous year). The EBIT of the third quarter amounted to EUR 3.7 million (EUR 3.3 million in the same period of the previous year).
Please access the report via the following links:
German: https://www.fabasoft.com/group/Fabasoft_AG_9_Monatsbericht_2020_2021.p ...
English: https://www.fabasoft.com/group/Fabasoft_AG_9_Monthsreport_2020_2021.pd ...
Fabasoft is a European software manufacturer and provider of cloud services. Fabasoft's software products and cloud services ensure the consistent capture, organisation, secure storage and context-sensitive finding of all digital business documents as well as the media-neutral multichannel publishing of digital contents (www.fabasoft.com).
Fabasoft AG (ISIN AT0000785407; WKN 922985; Bloomberg Code FAA GY; Reuters Code
Linz, 26 February 2021
Leopold Bauernfeind, Member of the Managing Board
E-mail: Leopold.Bauernfeind@fabasoft.com, Telephone: +43 732 60 61 62
26.02.2021 Dissemination of a Corporate News, transmitted by DGAP - a service of EQS Group AG.
The issuer is solely responsible for the content of this announcement.
The DGAP Distribution Services include Regulatory Announcements, Financial/Corporate News and Press Releases.
Archive at www.dgap.de
|Phone:||+43 732 606 162|
|Fax:||+43 732 606 162--609|
|Listed:||Regulated Market in Frankfurt (Prime Standard); Regulated Unofficial Market in Berlin, Dusseldorf, Hamburg, Munich, Stuttgart|
|EQS News ID:||1171381|
|End of News||DGAP News Service|
1171381 26.02.2021Fabasoft Aktie jetzt über den Testsieger (Finanztest 11/2020) handeln, ab 0 € auf Smartbroker.de