Notice of General Meeting
Company announcement no.67
Vejle, April 8th 2021
WATURU HOLDING A/S - NOTICE OF GENERAL MEETING
The annual general meeting of Waturu Holding A/S will be held April 23, 2021.
The general meeting will be held at 15.00 at the company headquarters in Sjællandsgade 32, 1. tv., 7100 Vejle. The Annual General Meeting will be opened and directed by the Chairman.
NOTE FROM THE BOARD, BECAUSE OF THE CURRENT PANDEMIC VIRUS WITH CORONA VIRUS WE RECOMMEND THAT SHAREHOLDERS WISHING TO VOTE USE THE POSSIBILITY OF POSTAL VOTING. THERE WILL NOT BE AN OPPORTUNITY FOR PHYSICAL ATTENDANCE.
- Directors' report on the company during the past financial year
- Presentation of the audited annual report 2019 for adoption
- Resolution on application of profits or covering of losses according to the adopted Annual Report
- Approval of remuneration to the Board for the current financial year
- Election of Directors
- Election of auditor
- The Board's proposal
- Changing the empowerment dates of Association Section 3. Authorization to issue shares and warrants.
1. Report on the Company's activities during the financial year.
The Board proposes that the General Meeting adopts the Board's report on Waturu Holding's business activities during 2020.
2. Presentation of the audited annual report for approval
The Board proposes that the General Meeting adopts Waturu Holding's annual report for the financial year 2020. The proposal could be adopted by a simple majority of votes.
3. Resolution on application of profits or covering of losses according to the adopted Annual Report
The Board proposes that this year's profit or loss is distributed as indicated in the annual report. The proposal could be adopted by a simple majority of votes.
Approval of remuneration to the Board for the current financial year The Board does not change the current remuneration level for Board members. The proposal could be adopted by
a simple majority of votes.
5. Election of Directors
Lasse Ranlev (Chairman of the Board), Andreas Bruus (Member of the Board) are standing for re-election. Toke Reedtz (Member of the Board of Directors) resigns in connection with the holding of the Annual General Meeting.