Trillion Energy Commences Work Program to Expand SASB License Area in the Black Sea
Trillion hires geophysical firm to assess additional gas resource potential of surrounding blocks
VANCOUVER, British Columbia and ANKARA, Turkey, April 13, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Trillion Energy International Inc. (“Trillion” or the “Company”) (CSE: TCF) (OTC: TCFF)
(Frankfurt: 3P2N) is pleased to announce it has retained Oil and Gas Hunter (“OGH”) to conduct geophysical analysis in furtherance of Trillion’s plan to expand its current offshore acreage at the
SASB Gas field (the “Production Block”) aimed at discovering additional new gas resources and search for deeper gas potential in the contiguous blocks (the “Exploration Area”), as described in
Trillion’s March 10, 2021 news release. As part of the work program OGH will:
- Remap and assess existing drilling targets on the Production Block and evaluate proposed drill locations and planned well trajectories.
- Assess all data in the Exploration Area and as shown on the attached maps disclosed in Trillion’s March 10 2021 news release.
- Reprocess South Akcakoca 3D and regional 2D datasets in the production permit area and technical permit license area shown on the attached maps in Trillion’s March 10 2021 news release.
- Reinterpret and remap reservoir zones on the Production Block to identify:
- Limits of producing reservoir zones;
- Potential bypassed reservoirs or reservoirs not adequately drained;
- Identify new play or prospect ideas;
- Process additional datasets for use in evaluation of prospective areas (AVO, Pre/Post Stack Attributes, etc.)
CEO Art Halleran stated “We are confident that the geophysical assessments by Oil and Gas Hunter will significantly increase our understanding of the gas resources on the SASB gas field. The geophysical work is expected to define new exploration targets proximate to the Production Block but located outside the current boundaries and also to identify new gas on the existing production block as well as confirm existing targets to be drilled in our 2021 drilling program later this year.”
About the Company
Trillion Energy is an oil and gas producing company with multiple assets throughout Turkey and Bulgaria. The Company is 49% owner of the SASB natural gas field, one of the Black Sea’s first and largest scale natural gas development projects; a 19.6% (except three wells with 9.8%) interest in the Cendere oil field; a 100% interest in 42,833 hectares oil exploration block covering the northern extension of the prolific Iraq/ Zagros Basin; and in Bulgaria, the Vranino 1-11 block, a prospective unconventional natural gas property.
Trillion Energy International Aktie jetzt über den Testsieger (Finanztest 11/2020) handeln, ab 0 € auf Smartbroker.de