Chronic Insomnia Market Expected to Thrive at a CAGR of 7.29% for the Study Period 2018-2030 in the 7MM, Estimates DelveInsight
The Chronic Insomnia market is set to show rapid growth on account of an increase in diagnosed prevalence cases and the launch of novel therapeutics during the forecasted period (2021-2030).
LAS VEGAS, April 22, 2021 /PRNewswire/ -- The Chronic Insomnia Market report offers a comprehensive analysis of the disease overview, its causes, signs/ symptoms, and diagnosis modalities. The report highlights the available treatment, pipeline therapies, and factors changing the Chronic Insomnia market landscape during the study period 2018-30 in the 7MM (the US, EU5 (the UK, Germany, Italy, Spain, and France) and Japan).
The Chronic Insomnia market size insights report is designed to identify and grab true opportunities in the Chronic Insomnia market landscape, help clients form collaborations and ink deals that give them a competitive advantage and plan strategic moves to yield maximum returns.
Some of the key takeaways from the Chronic Insomnia market report:
- The total diagnosed Chronic Insomnia prevalent population in the 7MM countries was estimated to be 5,585,128 cases in 2020. Further, it is estimated that the diagnosed prevalence will rise ascribed to it being an easy-to-diagnose condition and increasing awareness of the disease.
- The US reported the highest Chronic Insomnia patient pool, more than 2,500,000 in 2020.
- The US accounted for the maximum share of the Chronic Insomnia market size, approximately 66.42% of the overall market size of Chronic Insomnia in 2020.
- Key pharmaceutical companies energetically working in the Chronic Insomnia market are Idorsia Pharmaceuticals, Janssen Research & Development/Minerva Neurosciences, and Sequential Medicine, among others.
- Key pipeline therapies set to place their foot in the market during the forecast period 2021-30 include Daridorexant, Seltorexant, SM-1, and several others.
Interested in learning more? Request for Sample @ Chronic Insomnia Market Analysis and Forecast
Insomnia is the most common sleep disorder with huge socio-economic costs. According to the third edition of the International Classification of Sleep Disorders (ICSD-3), it is characterized by difficulty in either initiating sleep, maintaining sleep continuity, or poor sleep quality. However, Chronic Insomnia is more complex, accompanied by daytime impairment of cognition, mood, or performance.