HP Announces Global Launch of Smartest Printing System, HP+
HP+ delivers a breakthrough cloud-based ecosystem that is secure, productive, and uniquely sustainable¹
- HP+ is powered by a new Smart App cloud ecosystem – offering enhanced security, productivity and sustainability, making it always ready to print from virtually anywhere at any time5
- HP+ is the future of printing, designed for the new hybrid models of how we live and work
- Following its US introduction, HP+ launches globally in 35 new countries
PALO ALTO, Calif., April 27, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- HP Inc. (NYSE: HPQ) today announced the expansion of HP+, the smartest printing system2 designed for consumers and small businesses. In a time when demand for printing is high (+6% NPD/GFK)3, driven by millions of people working and learning from home, HP+ is modernizing today’s printing experience. Powered by a new cloud-based ecosystem, HP+ makes printing more secure, productive, and sustainable than ever1.
Den Basisprospekt sowie die Endgültigen Bedingungen und die Basisinformationsblätter erhalten Sie bei Klick auf das Disclaimer Dokument. Beachten Sie auch die weiteren Hinweise zu dieser Werbung.
“HP+ is a fundamental shift in the printing experience,” said Tuan Tran, President of Imaging, Printing & Solutions, HP Inc. “We’ve put our best printing innovation together into one, smart system for consumers and small businesses. From category leading hardware, to the largest supplies subscription service now including toner, to the best-in-class print app4 now in the cloud, each of our enhanced experiences for HP+ were designed to meet the expanded needs of those who depend on their printers most.”
Consumers and small businesses today have higher expectations on devices to meet their expanded needs. In addition, 70% of consumers believe smart tech makes life easier5. With the new HP+ cloud ecosystem, consumers and small businesses are able to stay connected and secure with exclusive, new features:
- New Cloud resiliency automatically detects and fixes connectivity issues6.
- New Smart Security monitoring helps detect and prevent malware attacks6.
- New Native in-OS printing enables printing from virtually anywhere on any device6.
- New Private Pickup lets you hit print now and pick up later when you’re at the printer.
- New Smart Dashboard helps you manage your printer in one convenient place.
- New, one-year extra HP warranty.
HP+ will first launch with the new HP LaserJet M200 Series, Red Dot design award winner, as well as HP OfficeJet Pro 8000e and 9000e Series, DeskJet 2700e and 4100e Series, and ENVY 6000e and 6400e Series.