Freddie Mac Prices $773 Billion Multifamily K-Deal, K-742
MCLEAN, Va., May 05, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Freddie Mac (OTCQB: FMCC) recently priced a new offering of Structured
Pass-Through Certificates (K Certificates), which are backed by underlying collateral consisting of
fixed-rate multifamily mortgages with predominantly 7-year terms. The company expects to issue approximately $773 billion in K Certificates (K-742 Certificates), which are expected to settle on or
about May 13, 2021.
- Co-Lead Managers and Joint Bookrunners: J.P. Morgan Securities LLC and Barclays Capital Inc.
- Co-Managers: Brownstone Investment Group, LLC, Cantor Fitzgerald & Co., Morgan Stanley & Co. LLC and Stern Brothers & Co.
- Rating Agencies: Fitch Ratings, Inc. and DBRS, Inc.
- The K-742 Preliminary Offering Circular Supplement: http://www.freddiemac.com/mbs/data/k742oc.pdf
- Freddie Mac Multifamily Securitization Overview
- Multifamily Securities Investor Access database of post-securitization data from Investor Reporting Packages
- More information about Class A-M and Class XAM
The K-742 Certificates are backed by corresponding classes issued by the FREMF 2021-K742 Mortgage Trust (K-742 Trust) and guaranteed by Freddie Mac. The K-742 Trust will also issue certificates consisting of Class X2-A, Class X2-B, Class D and Class R Certificates, which will not be guaranteed by Freddie Mac and will not back any class of K-742 Certificates.