Waterborne Coatings Market Size to Reach Revenues of over USD 105 Billion by 2026 - Arizton
CHICAGO, May 11, 2021 /PRNewswire/ -- In-depth analysis and data-driven insights on the impact of COVID-19 included in this global waterborne coatings market report.
The global waterborne coatings market is expected to grow at a CAGR of over 5% during the period 2020−2026.
Key Highlights Offered in the Report:
- The major driver of waterborne coatings markets includes the growth of the construction sector, infrastructure development, the automotive industry, packaging, and various other end-use industries such as marine, aerospace, and aircraft.
- Acrylic resins are widely used in the manufacturing of water-borne coatings industry due to their excellent properties of UV and weather resistance.
- Acrylic resins held around 22% market share in 2020 and it is expected to grow at a CAGR of 6% during 2021-2026. Acrylic resins possess excellent weather resistance, retain color and gloss, have excellent durability, and are resistant to water and UV rays. They are also easy to apply, stable under extremely cold temperatures, and cost-effective compared to other materials
- APAC is the largest contributing region in the water-borne coatings market. A rising population in APAC, government initiatives toward the construction sector, and foreign investments in commercial spaces are expected to raise the demand for waterborne coatings in the APAC region. Other countries in the APAC region such as the Philippines and Vietnam are expected to invest in the infrastructure sector.
- The MEA region is diversifying by reducing their dependency on oil & gas and investing in the construction and infrastructure sector, which will boost the waterborne coatings market in the region.
- Market Size & Forecast by Revenue | 2020−2026
- Market Dynamics – Leading trends, growth drivers, restraints, and investment opportunities
- Market Segmentation – A detailed analysis by resin type, end-user, and geography
- Competitive Landscape – 5 key vendors and 32 other vendors
Get your sample today! https://www.arizton.com/market-reports/waterborne-coatings-market
Waterborne Coatings Market – Segmentation
- The global acrylic waterborne coatings market is likely to grow at a CAGR of approx. 6% during 2020–2026. Stringency in government regulations and environment protection laws expect to increase demand for waterborne acrylic resins. As these resins offer excellent performance and environmental protection, the demand is likely to grow in residential and non-residential applications worldwide.
- The global epoxy-based water-borne coating market is expected to reach over USD 18 billion in 2026. The demand for epoxy-based coatings is likely to come from the industrial and automotive sectors during the forecast period. Epoxy resins witness high application in end-users such as aerospace, race cars, and marine.
- The architectural coatings segment accounts for over 55% of the global water-borne coatings market. Increased investments in infrastructure projects and construction and renovation of residential and commercial buildings are the significant factors driving the demand for architectural coating solutions.
Waterborne Coatings Market by Resin Type