Skin Care Devices Sales to Grow at 15% CAGR amid Improving Social Media Penetration Future Market Insights
Growing penetration of social media and advanced technology to positively impact the skin care devices market growth.
DUBAI, U.A.E, May 12, 2021 /PRNewswire/ -- Rapidly growing beauty industry and technological advancements providing multiple facilities are amplifying skin care devices sales. As per a study of Future Market Insights (FMI), rising incidence of skin disorders and growing concerns among consumers is stimulating the adoption of skin care devices.
Increasing concerns about the appearance and technological advancements in cosmetic procedures, such as face contouring, skin rejuvenation and many more, are some of the factors improving the demand of skin care devices. On the back of these factors, the global skin care devices market is poised to expand at an impressive rate of 15% CAGR for the forecast period of 2021 and 2031.
Proliferation of beauty experts, influencers and media bloggers through social media platforms are encouraging the skin care devices sales. Also, integration of artificial intelligence in beauty care products is growing the adoption of skin care devices among consumers.
"Increasing focus of companies on the design and development of effective skin care devices is improving the market growth. Also, rising demand from the millennials with increasing awareness about the beauty and routine skin care regimen is propelling the demand of skin care devices," remarks the FMI analyst.
Request a report sample with 133 pages to gain comprehensive insights at https://www.futuremarketinsights.com/reports/sample/rep-gb-13113
- Cleaning devices accounted for highest sales as compared to other devices through 2031
- At-home end-users to register notable growth over the forecast period
- Increasing internet penetration to amplify the sales for online retailers
- The U.S. accounted for over 80% share in North America due to the increased social media influence and high spending on smart technologies
- France, Germany and UK to emerge as lucrative market for skin care devices
- Flourishing beauty industry and mounting social media influence on beauty trends to drive the sales in India