Age-related Hearing Loss Market Expected to Rise by a CAGR of 3.61% by 2026, Forecasts DelveInsight
LAS VEGAS, May 13, 2021 /PRNewswire/ -- DelveInsight's Age-related Hearing Loss Market Forecast & Competitive Landscape' report provides the current, forecast market, comprising Age-related Hearing Loss market trends and key competitors. The report also includes notable companies such as Advanced Bionics, Cochlear, MED-EL GmbH, Nurotron Biotechnology, Oticon Medical, Medtronic, Envoy Medical, Sonova, Audina Hearing Instruments, RION, Decibel Therapeutics, Frequency, Therapeutics, Pipeline Therapeutics, Inc., and others that are working in the Age-related Hearing Loss devices market.
Key Highlights of Age-related Hearing Loss Market report:
- HiRes Ultra Cochlear Implant (Advanced Bionics), Cochlear Nucleus system (Cochlear), and BONEBRIDGE (MED-EL), Ponto 4 (Oticon Medical), Esteem osseointegrated active middle ear implant (AMEI) (Envoy Medical), Venus Cochlear implant system (Nurotron Biotechnology) are some of the Age-related Hearing Loss devices available in the market. Most of these available devices are FDA-approved and are CE marked.
- Certain emerging devices/therapeutics in the Age-related Hearing Loss market comprise the Acclaim Cochlear Implant (Envoy Medical), PIPE-505 (Pipeline Therapeutics, Inc.), DB-OTO (Decibel Therapeutics) and FX-322 (Frequency Therapeutics), among others.
- On June 29, 2020, Envoy Medical Corporation announced that its fully implanted Acclaim cochlear implant was granted the Breakthrough Device Designation from the FDA.
- In March 2020, Advanced Bionics announced a voluntary recall of the initial version of its HiRes Ultra and Ultra 3D cochlear implant devices due to a decrease in performance experienced by some recipients. The company developed several advances, comprising a new version of the device, to address the issue, and it received regulatory approval in the US and Europe for those improvements. It plans to submit the revisions to other regulatory agencies around the world.
- In 2020, the FDA approved US MED-EL's slim and lightweight RONDO 3 Audio Processor for the SYNCHRONY Cochlear Implant System.
- In December 2019, Cochlear Limited, the global leader in implantable hearing solutions, announced the US Food and Drug Administration (FDA) clearance of the Cochlear Osia 2 System.
Request for Sample Pages for more information on market share @ Age-related Hearing Loss Market Analysis