Liberty Gold Reports Q1 2021 Financial and Operating Results
VANCOUVER, British Columbia, May 13, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Liberty Gold Corp. (TSX:LGD; OTCQX:LGDTF) ("Liberty Gold" or the "Company"), is pleased to announce its financial and operating results
for the three months ended March 31, 2021. All amounts are presented in United States dollars (“USD”) unless otherwise stated.
Liberty Gold is focused on advancing a pipeline of Carlin-Style gold deposits in the Great Basin, U.S.A., a mining-friendly jurisdiction that is home to large-scale oxide gold systems ideal for open-pit heap leach mining. The Great Basin covers portions of the states of Nevada, Utah and Idaho. The Company has a proven track-record in discovery and building value in this region.
- At Black Pine we announced the final results from 2020 metallurgical core drilling, highlights
- D-3 zone: 1.23 grams per tonne (“g/t”) of gold (“Au”) over 24.1 metres (“m”), including 2.72 g/t Au over 2.3 m and including 3.39 g/t Au over 4.4 m in LBP231C.
- D-2 zone: 1.11 g/t Au over 21.7 m, including 1.58 g/t Au over 8.4 m, and 1.20 g/t Au over 3.9 m in LBP238C.
- E Pit: 0.71 g/t Au over 13.3 m, including 3.19 g/t Au over 5.1 m, and 4.31 g/t Au over 3.6 m in LBP242C.
- CD Pit: 0.57 g/t Au over 32.0 m, including 0.50 g/t Au over 11.3 m, and 0.36 g/t Au over 16.9 m in LBP251C.
- Received approval for an amendment to our Plan of Operations (“PoO”) allowing us to access additional strategic areas for drilling and an easement to a water well.2
Released results from five large diameter core holes drilled to support phase 3 metallurgical column testing from the D-1, D-2 and D-3 zones
- 3.32 g/t Au over 47.4 m, including 12.5 g/t Au over 5.8 m in LBP214C.
- 3.62 g/t Au over 8.1 m and 1.27 g/t Au over 54.2 m, including 2.51 g/t Au over 17.0 m in LBP222C.
- 1.12 g/t Au over 13.4 m and 3.16 g/t Au over 32.0 m in LBP207C.
- 1.44 g/t Au over 16.5 m and 1.36 g/t Au over 15.2 m and 1.23 g/t Au over 7.6 m in LBP197C.
- At TV Tower we announced maiden resource estimates for five gold and copper deposits4 more than tripling the resource endowment. For more details see the news release titled “Liberty Gold Announces Maiden Resource Estimates for Five Gold and Copper Deposits at the TV Tower Project, Turkey” dated April 6, 2021.
SELECTED FINANCIAL DATA