Garmin’s new Fusion MS-RA60 stereo offers a premium audio experience at an accessible price point – now that’s music to the ears
Garmin International, Inc., a unit of Garmin Ltd. (NASDAQ: GRMN), the world’s largest1 and most innovative marine electronics manufacturer, today announced the MS-RA60 marine stereo from Fusion Entertainment, a Garmin brand, delivering boaters a high-quality onboard entertainment experience at an affordable price with a new modern look. Featuring an anti-fogging display and compact design, the MS-RA60 is Fusion’s latest entry-level marine stereo solution for boat owners wanting a full-featured stereo that fits their boat’s style and size.
This press release features multimedia. View the full release here: https://www.businesswire.com/news/home/20210518005217/en/
Den Basisprospekt sowie die Endgültigen Bedingungen und die Basisinformationsblätter erhalten Sie bei Klick auf das Disclaimer Dokument. Beachten Sie auch die weiteren Hinweise zu dieser Werbung.
The Fusion MS-RA60 is a full-featured, compact marine stereo with modern aesthetics delivering boaters a premium audio entertainment experience at an affordable price. (Photo: Business Wire)
“We are thrilled to introduce this fresh take on the existing Fusion MS-RA55 and RA50 marine stereos,” said Dan Bartel, Garmin vice president of global consumer sales. “With the new MS-RA60 onboard, boaters can enjoy the look and feel of a premium marine stereo without breaking the bank. The conveniently small form factor and ability to reproduce powerful, high-quality audio makes the MS-RA60 the perfect fit for boats with limited space at the helm, from pontoons to small fishing boats.”
Boasting Fusion’s latest audio technology, the MS-RA60 is designed to amplify every minute spent on the water. Modern features include:
- Stylish design: Anti-fogging, daylight readable edge-bonded display with modern style
- Wireless connectivity: Stream music over Bluetooth with control via the Fusion-Link app
- Multi-Zone control: Volume control for two independent audio zones on the boat
- Wireless control: Control music via ANT-compatible smartwatches or the ARX70 remote
- Weather resistant: IPX6 and IPX7 Water Ingress Protection standards
- Power and efficiency: Class D amplification powers up to four speakers onboard
- Built-in Digital Audio Broadcasting (DAB) tuner: Access a wider range of radio stations by reducing interference and static
With its stylish new look, the MS-RA60 enhances the dash of any boat while continuing to deliver the best of Fusion technology for an unparalleled onboard entertainment experience. Boaters can conduct over-the-air software updates from compatible smart devices – via Bluetooth connection – with the Fusion-Link app, and wirelessly control music with the Fusion-Link app, handheld ARX70 remote or compatible Garmin quatix 6 series smartwatch. Thanks to a built-in DAB tuner, a first for Fusion stereos, boaters can tap into more frequencies than AM or FM radio alone, meaning no more tedious tuning to access a desired radio station.