Auriant Mining AB (publ.) publishes Q3 2021 Interim Report (January - September)
Amounts in parentheses refer to the same period in the previous year.
- VTB loan facility: in June 2021, further improvements were agreed, such as the reduction of the interest rate to 3 months LIBOR plus 3.7% and the cancellation of the compulsory "cash sweep".
- Gold production 695 kg / 22,355 oz (755 kg /24,285 oz)
- Gold sales 614 kg /19,749 oz (761 kg /24,442 oz)
- Consolidated revenue US$ 35.9 mln (US$ 42.3 mln)
- Net profit after tax US$ 4.3 mln (US$ 11.5 mln)
- EBITDA US$ 16.6 mln (US$ 24.9 mln)
- Net cash flow generated from operating activities US$ 12.9 mln (US$ 23.0 mln)
- Average selling price for gold US$ 1,816 per oz (US$ 1,729 per oz)
- 2021 annual total gold production forecast is 900 - 930 kg (28,936 – 29,900 oz) as previously announced
Significant events after the reporting period
- US$ 2.2 mln of additional provision for waste disposal accrued in LLC “Tardan Gold” for 2019-2021 (please see note 8 on page 16 for details).
Full report is available here
This will be followed by a ZOOM Conference for analysts and investors with Danilo Lange (CEO), Vladimir Vorushkin (CFO) and Petr Kustikov (COO), who will be presenting Auriant Mining’s Q3 2021 results as well as hosting a Q&A session.
The event will begin at 13:00 CET (13:00 Stockholm, 15:00 Moscow, 12:00 London).
To participate in a ZOOM Conference on Monday, November 29th, please send to our email firstname.lastname@example.org the following information: email, name, Company name. We will send the conference ID and passcode by email.
If you have any questions, you can send them to our email: email@example.com.
For more information, please contact:
Danilo Lange, CEO
Tel: +7 495 109 02 82
Company name: Auriant Mining AB
Short name: AUR
Auriant Mining AB (AUR) is a Swedish junior mining company focused on gold exploration and production in Russia, primarily in the Republic of Tyva, Zabaikalye and the Republic of Khakassia. The company has currently four assets, including two operating mines (Tardan and Alluvial at Staroverinskaya), one early stage exploration asset and one development asset.
Since July 19, 2010, Auriant Mining´s shares are traded on Nasdaq First North Premier Growth Market under the short name AUR. For more information, please visit www.auriant.com. G&W Fondkommission is Certified Adviser to Auriant, for more information please call +46 8 503 000 50, e-mail CA@gwkapital.se or visit www.gwkapital.se.