checkAd

High Tide Closes Acquisition of NuLeaf Naturals

High Tide Inc. (“High Tide” or the “Company”) (TSXV: HITI) (NASDAQ: HITI) (FSE: 2LYA), a leading retail-focused cannabis company with bricks and mortar as well as global e-commerce assets, is pleased to announce, that further to its press release dated November 22, 2021, the Company has completed its acquisition (the “Acquisition”) of an 80% interest in NuLeaf Naturals, LLC (“NuLeaf”) for US$31,240,000 (the “Transaction”), and will have a three-year option to acquire the remaining 20% of NuLeaf at any time.

Founded in 2014 with its headquarters in Denver, Colorado, NuLeaf is a market leader focused on the production and distribution of premium cannabinoid wellness products. It has received over 25,000 verified 5 star customer reviews through its e-commerce platform. NuLeaf can produce 60,000 plant-based softgels per hour and is one of only a few manufacturers in the United States that can produce a vegan softgel. With a heightened consumer interest in health focused and sustainable products, plant-based offerings are primed for growth. NuLeaf has a strong distribution reach in the natural products channel and recently secured an expansion with Sprouts Farmers Market from 33 retail locations to an additional 235 stores. It has quickly grown to become one of the most popular brands for premium cannabinoid wellness products across the U.S., with their product portfolio including Multicannabinoid tinctures, softgels, and topicals. Over the 12 months ended September 30, 2021, NuLeaf had over 5.1 million site visits2 and an average order value of US$120. Since its inception, NuLeaf has served approximately 330,000 unique customers through its e-commerce platform, and hundreds of thousands more through their other distribution channels. Upon closing, NuLeaf will have approximately US$500,000 of inventory and approximately US$500,000 of cash.

This is High Tide’s sixth acquisition in the global e-commerce space, and third in the CBD space, in 2021. These transactions have collectively contributed to increasing the Company’s annual run-rate international revenue from approximately $10.6 million at the end of October 31, 2020, to just approximately $80 million annual run-rate at the end of November 30, 2021.

The Acquisition was completed pursuant to the terms of a definitive agreement (the “Acquisition Agreement”), a copy of which is available on the Company’s SEDAR profile. High Tide acquired 80% of NuLeaf for 4,429,809 common shares of High Tide (each a “High Tide Share”) valued at US$31,243,000 (the “Consideration”), on the basis of a deemed price of US$7.0529 per High Tide Share, being equal to the volume weighted average price per High Tide Share on the Nasdaq for the ten consecutive trading days preceding the closing of the Acquisition.

Seite 1 von 5


Diskussion: HIGH TIDE INC | The Rising Tide Of Cannabis
Wertpapier



0 Kommentare
Nachrichtenquelle: Business Wire (engl.)
29.11.2021, 12:02  |  103   |   |   

Schreibe Deinen Kommentar

Bitte melden Sie sich an, um zu kommentieren. Anmelden | Registrieren

 

Disclaimer

High Tide Closes Acquisition of NuLeaf Naturals High Tide Inc. (“High Tide” or the “Company”) (TSXV: HITI) (NASDAQ: HITI) (FSE: 2LYA), a leading retail-focused cannabis company with bricks and mortar as well as global e-commerce assets, is pleased to announce, that further to its press release …

Nachrichten des Autors

Titel
Titel
Titel
Titel