MorphoSys Reports Preliminary 2021 Monjuvi U.S. Sales and Provides 2022 Financial Guidance
Preliminary 2021 Monjuvi U.S. net product sales of US$ 79.1 million ( € 66.9 million)Anticipated 2022 Monjuvi U.S. net product sales in the range of US$ 110 to 135 millionPLANEGG / MUNICH, GERMANY / ACCESSWIRE / January 18, 2022 / MorphoSys AG …
- Preliminary 2021 Monjuvi U.S. net product sales of US$ 79.1 million ( € 66.9 million)
- Anticipated 2022 Monjuvi U.S. net product sales in the range of US$ 110 to 135 million
PLANEGG / MUNICH, GERMANY / ACCESSWIRE / January 18, 2022 / MorphoSys AG (FSE:MOR; NASDAQ:MOR) today reported preliminary Monjuvi (R) U.S. net product sales for the full year of 2021 and provided financial guidance for 2022.
Preliminary Monjuvi (tafasitamab-cxix) U.S. net product sales are US$ 23.6 million (€ 20.5 million) for the fourth quarter and US$ 79.1 million (€ 66.9 million) for the full year of 2021. Fourth quarter and full year 2021 results will be published on March 16, 2022.
Den Basisprospekt sowie die Endgültigen Bedingungen und die Basisinformationsblätter erhalten Sie bei Klick auf das Disclaimer Dokument. Beachten Sie auch die weiteren Hinweise zu dieser Werbung.
"We are pleased that many patients have benefitted from Monjuvi since launch and we expect to see continued growth in 2022," said Jean-Paul Kress, M.D., Chief Executive Officer of MorphoSys. "The updated structure of our 2022 financial guidance better reflects our business model and provides greater transparency to the investment community."
Full Year 2022 Financial Guidance:
Amounts in million
2022 Financial Guidance
2022 Guidance Insights
Monjuvi U.S. Net Product Sales
US$ 110m to 135m
100% of Monjuvi U.S. product sales are recorded on MorphoSys' income statement and related profit/loss is split 50/50 between MorphoSys and Incyte.
Gross Margin for Monjuvi U.S. Net Product Sales
75% to 80%
100% of Monjuvi U.S. product cost of sales is recorded on MorphoSys' income statement and related profit/loss is split 50/50 between MorphoSys and Incyte.
€ 300m to 325m
2022 growth over 2021 will be driven primarily by investment in ongoing pivotal phase-3 studies, excluding transaction/restructuring/other charges related to Constellation acquisition recorded in 2021.
€ 155m to 170m
- 51% to 56% of mid-point of SG&A expenses represents Monjuvi U.S. selling costs of which 100% are recorded in MorphoSys' income statement. Incyte reimburses MorphoSys for half of these
For 2022, we anticipate a year-over-year decline in SG&A, excluding transaction/restructuring/other charges related to Constellation acquisition recorded in 2021.
- Additional information related to 2022 Financial Guidance:
- Tremfya royalties will continue to be recorded as revenue without any cost of sales in MorphoSys' income statement. These royalties, however, will not contribute any cash to MorphoSys as 100% of the royalties will be passed on to Royalty Pharma.
- MorphoSys anticipates receiving royalties for Minjuvi (R) sales outside of the U.S. Guidance for these royalties is not being provided as MorphoSys does not receive any sales forecasts from its partner Incyte.
- MorphoSys does not anticipate any significant cash-accretive revenues from the achievement of milestones in 2022. Milestones for otilimab are passed on to Royalty Pharma. Milestones from all other programs remain with MorphoSys at 100%.
- MorphoSys anticipates sales of commercial and clinical supply of tafasitamab outside of the U.S. to its partner Incyte. Revenue from this supply is recorded in the "Licenses, milestones and other" category in MorphoSys' income statement. These sales result in a zero gross profit/margin. As such, MorphoSys does not provide guidance for these sales.
- While R&D expense is anticipated to grow year-over-year due to investments in three pivotal studies, the growth is partially being offset by the consolidation of research/discovery activities.
- SG&A expense guidance range reflects savings from synergies following the acquisition of Constellation and streamlined commercialization efforts.
- Anticipated foreign exchange (USD/EUR) to impact operating expenses (R&D and SG&A) negatively by approximately 3%.
About Monjuvi (R) (tafasitamab)
|Diskussion: Morphosys: Setzen auf marktreife Partnerprojekte und dicke Meilensteine|