Lipolyzed Butter Fat Market Size Worth USD 11535.2 Million, Globally, by 2028 at a 3.6% CAGR Industry Trends, Demand, Share, Value, Analysis & Forecast Report | Zion Market Research
NEW YORK, May 24, 2022 /PRNewswire/ -- As per Zion Market Research study, The global lipolyzed butter fat market was worth around USD 9329.7 million in 2021 and is estimated to grow to about USD 11535.2 million by 2028, with a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of approximately 3.6 percent over the forecast period. The report analyzes the digital remittance market's drivers, restraints/challenges, and the effect they have on the demands during the projection period. In addition, the report explores emerging opportunities in the digital remittance market.
Key Industry Insights & Finding of the Lipolyzed Butter Fat Market Reports:
- As per the analysis shared by our research analyst, the Lipolyzed Butter Fat Market is expected to grow annually at a CAGR of around 3.6 % (2022-2028).
- Through the primary research, it was established that the Lipolyzed Butter Fat Market was valued approximately USD 9329.7 Million in 2021 and is projected to reach to roughly USD 11535.2 Million by 2028.
- Through marketing investigation instruments and solid foundations of existence, it will exhibit significant growth in the time allotted.
- Due to the relatively high demand for lipolyzed butter fat from the food and beverage industry, the Asia Pacific area is expected to show strong potential for growth in terms of both revenue and opportunity for vendors.
- Company's global expansion accounts for a substantial percentage of the Lipolyzed Butter Fat market, regions like as the Middle East and Africa will continue to develop progressively.
Zion Market Research published the latest report titled as "Lipolyzed Butter Fat Market By End-User (Dairy - yogurt, ice-cream, Confectionaries, Bakery - cakes, bread, muffins, and others such as fats, snacks, oils, and cereals), By Product (Dairy, Ice-cream, Yogurt, Others, Bakery, Breads, Cakes, Muffins, and Others), And By Region – Global And Regional Industry Overview, Market Intelligence, Comprehensive Analysis, Historical Data, And Forecasts 2022 – 2028." into their research database.
Lipolyzed Butter Fat Market: Overview
In order to impart flavor to dairy, bread, and confectionery items, lipolyzed butter fat is obtained by breaking butter fat with the help of a microbial lipase enzyme. This result is a yellowish creamy liquid with a milk fat odor typical of enzymolysis. In lipolyzed butter fat, the use of microbial lipase protein is essential. The use of lipolyzed butter fat in food is growing, especially in countries like Israel and the Gulf Cooperation Council. Aside from that, increased health awareness among consumers, as well as a variety of product applications observed across the food industry, are likely to propel the lipolyzed butter fat market forward in the coming years. The global market for lipolyzed butter fat is expected to grow in the near future.