ValOre Trado Auger Returns Multiple Mineralized Intercepts at Tróia Target, Pedra Branca
Palladium and platinum mineralization defined within a 50- to 100-metre-wide zone, along 1 km trend
VANCOUVER, British Columbia, May 24, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- ValOre Metals Corp. (“ValOre”; TSX‐V: VO; OTC: KVLQF; Frankfurt: KEQ0, “the
Company”) today announced Trado auger assay results from the Tróia target area (“Tróia”) at ValOre’s 100%-owned Pedra Branca Platinum Group Elements (“PGE”, “2PGE+Au”) Project (“Pedra
Branca”) in northeastern Brazil.
“The Tróia target represents another high-quality, near-surface zone of significant scale that is rapidly evolving into a compelling drill target,” stated ValOre’s VP of Exploration, Colin Smith. “Palladium and platinum mineralization occurs within a broad zone along a 1-kilometre trend that remains open in both directions of strike.”
Tróia Target Exploration Program Highlights:
- Mineralization occurs within a 50- to 100-metre-wide zone, along a 1-kilometre-long trend with compelling geochemical and geophysical anomalies, and rock samples exceeding 23 g/t 2PGE+Au;
- The Tróia target has been tested with 72 Trado auger holes (results received for 53), totaling 206 metres (“m”) and 7 trenches, totaling 400 m;
- Target ultramafic rocks (“UM”) encountered in 19 Trado holes (62 m of the 206 m augered) and all 7 trenches, over geological trend of approximately 1 kilometre (“km”) in strike length;
- Multiple PGE-mineralized Trado auger holes, including:
- 8.5 m grading 0.98 grams per tonne palladium + platinum + gold (“g/t 2PGE+Au”) from surface, including 4.0 m grading 1.44 g/t 2PGE+Au from 4.0 m depth
- 2.0 m grading 8.58 g/t 2PGE+Au from surface, including 1.0 m grading 15.93 g/t 2PGE+Au from surface
- 4.0 m grading 1.55 g/t 2PGE+Au from surface
- 3.8 m grading 1.64 g/t 2PGE+Au from surface;
- Sampling and geological mapping of all 7 trenches are in progress.
Tróia 2022 Exploration Program
ValOre conducted detailed geological mapping and prospecting along the 1-km-long anomalous trend at Tróia, a target located 4.5 km north-northeast Massapê (129,000 oz 2PGE+Au grading 1.21 g/t in 3.31 Mt) and 8 km north of Trapia (885,000 oz 2PGE+Au grading 0.96 g/t in 27.8 Mt). The main Tróia zones were subsequently followed up with 72 Trado auger holes totaling 206 m, with UMs encountered in 19 Trado holes. Assays are pending for 19 of 72 holes. See Table 1 below for a summary of significant Trado assay results.