EQS-News Aroundtown SA announces 9M 2022 results in line with guidance
EQS-News: Aroundtown SA / Key word(s): 9 Month figures/Real Estate
THIS ANNOUNCEMENT IS NOT FOR RELEASE, PUBLICATION OR DISTRIBUTION, DIRECTLY OR INDIRECTLY, IN OR INTO THE UNITED STATES, AUSTRALIA, CANADA, JAPAN, SOUTH AFRICA OR ANY OTHER JURISDICTION WHERE TO DO SO WOULD CONSTITUTE A VIOLATION OF APPLICABLE LAWS OR REGULATIONS
Den Basisprospekt sowie die Endgültigen Bedingungen und die Basisinformationsblätter erhalten Sie bei Klick auf das Disclaimer Dokument. Beachten Sie auch die weiteren Hinweise zu dieser Werbung.
AROUNDTOWN ANNOUNCES 9M 2022 RESULTS IN LINE WITH GUIDANCE
- Net rental income of €917 million in 9M 2022, up by 19% as a result of the consolidation of GCP and like-for-like net rental growth of 2.6%, partially offset by disposals.
- FFO I increasing by 3% to €275 million for 9M 2022. FFO I per share up by 9% to €0.25 for 9M 2022.
- Net Profit of €578 million in the 9M 2022 reflecting basic EPS of 0.27 for 9M 2022.
- EPRA NTA amounting to €11.6 billion at the end of September 2022. EPRA NTA per share of €10.4 at the end of September 2022, increasing by 2% and 4% dividend adjusted, as compared to the end of December 2021.
- Conservative financial profile at the end of the 9M 2022 exemplified by LTV of 40%, strong ICR of 5.2x, and strong equity ratio of 49% and long average debt maturity of 5.3 years.
- Liquidity balance of €2.3 billion which cover debt maturities until 2025. Over €1 billion in undrawn revolving credit lines and €24 billion unencumbered properties provide additional untapped sources of liquidity.
- Disposals in the amount of €1.1 billion were signed in 2022 YTD of which €345 million were signed in H2 2022 so far.
- Full year 2022 guidance confirmed with all financial KPI’s in line.
29 November 2022.