Fastly Named A Gartner Peer Insights Customers’ Choice for Cloud Web Application and API Protection for Fifth Consecutive Year
Fastly, Inc. (NYSE: FSLY), today announced it was named a 2023 Gartner Peer Insights Customers’ Choice for Cloud Web Application and API Protection (WAAP) for the fifth consecutive year – and the only vendor to be recognized for five years running.
Fastly is the highest rated Web Application and API vendor with reviews given by 140 verified enterprise customers who have purchased, implemented and used a WAF. Enterprise IT professionals gave Fastly 5 out of 5 stars – the highest of any vendor – with 97% willingness to recommend the product, based on 140 reviews as of November 30, 2022.
Gartner Peer Insights reviews that contributed to Fastly’s recognition included:
- “The implementation was simple and very fast. The support from Fastly's team was excellent. This WAF is very efficient and it perfectly meets our needs." - CTO, media industry
- “Still the best WAF product on the market. Easy to use, but deep with customizations. Even with a small security team, this product provides strong security and compliance features.” - Director of Product Security, real estate industry
- "This is one of the best WAF products I have used. Easy to onboard, very good dashboard capabilities and excellent user interface to manage sites and rules. No false positives and easy to enforce rules (self service).” - Engineering Manager, retail industry
- “We tested more than 4 WAF solutions before we chose Fastly for this specific area. We had the pleasure of working with the Fastly support team, which is always available to us, to help and suggest solutions. Fastly Next Gen WAF is the best product we have implemented in our production environments.” - Director of IT, media industry
- “The implementation and overall experience with the Fastly NGWAF has been seamless. Once setup we immediately went into block mode with the product and started to see the true value we were receiving while protecting our web sites.” - IT Security and Risk Management, consumer goods industry
“Being recognized as a Gartner Peer Insights Customers’ Choice has, in our opinion, underscored our approach to putting customers first and creating an experience that doesn’t sacrifice speed or security,” said Kim Ogletree, Fastly’s Chief Customer Officer. “We’re proud to have earned our customers’ trust, and we will continue to work diligently to transform the internet for the better.”