Semantria Grows Revenues by 600 Percent Supported by Oracle Eloqua
REDWOOD SHORES, CA--(Marketwired - Jan 21, 2014) - Oracle (NYSE: ORCL)
The quantity of data generated by customer engagement applications can be overwhelming for lean sales and marketing teams, leading to lost sales leads, missed opportunities and human error. To better target, engage and convert trial customers into paid users, Semantria, a leader in cloud-based text and sentiment analysis, implemented Oracle Eloqua. With the flexible and scalable marketing platform provided by Oracle Eloqua, Semantria has dramatically increased sales conversation rates, significantly improved sales staff efficiency and achieved revenue growth of 600 percent.
- Semantria, a leader in cloud-based text and sentiment analysis, has increased its sales funnel conversation rate by 350 percent with the Oracle Eloqua Marketing Cloud.
- To better target, engage and convert trial customers into paid users, Semantria needed a dynamic and scalable marketing platform that could accurately and efficiently track and respond to sudden increases in customer usage.
- After a careful review of different marketing platforms, Semantria selected Oracle Eloqua as it enabled the company to automate its sales funnel by quickly and easily integrating actionable customer insights into its existing enterprise applications.
- With Oracle Eloqua Targeting and Segmentation integrated into its billing API, Semantria can now automatically act on spikes in usage and send custom emails to users offering discounts on higher tier subscriptions.
- Oracle Eloqua Lead Management has further increased sales and marketing efficiency by automatically tracking usage patterns and transactions of trial users and existing customers.
- By providing Semantria sales reps with highly qualified leads and precise lead scores, Oracle Eloqua has helped Semantria increase sales rep efficiency by more than 400 percent and eliminated the need for cold calls.
- To further enhance the customer experience, Oracle Eloqua also allows Semantria to automatically email users with tips and tricks based on the product version they are using.
- By increasing sales conversion rates and sales and marketing efficiency, Oracle Eloqua has helped Semantria achieve 600 percent revenue growth during a recent 12-month period.
- Semantria won the Integrated Innovation category at the 2013 Markie Awards.
- "Everyone at Semantria loves our marketing staff for what they've accomplished with Oracle Eloqua," said Oleg Rogynskyy, CEO, Semantria. "Prior to Eloqua, sales staff had to manually check each user's balance and usage pattern before following up with the customer. Automating our sales funnel has had a profound impact on our business, and helped to make our sales process more efficient and effective. What more can a hungry, growing company ask for?"
- Oracle Eloqua
- Oracle Eloqua Blog
- Oracle Eloqua Lead Management Software
- Oracle Eloqua Targeting and Segmentation
- Oracle Eloqua Semantria Case Study
- 2013 Markie Awards: Integrated Innovation Winner - Lexalytics, Inc. Semantria
Oracle engineers hardware and software to work together in the cloud and in your data center. For more information about Oracle (NYSE: ORCL), visit www.oracle.com.
Oracle and Java are registered trademarks of Oracle and/or its affiliates. Other names may be trademarks of their respective owners.
Blanc & Otus