DGAP-News The NAGA Group AG: Hamburg-based FinTech company THE NAGA GROUP AG announces IPO. Planned inclusion in the 'Scale' segment of Deutsche Börse AG, Frankfurt.
DGAP-News: The NAGA Group AG / Key word(s): IPO/Capital Increase
Not for distribution in the United States, Canada, Japan or Australia
Hamburg-based FinTech company THE NAGA GROUP AG announces IPO. Planned inclusion in the "Scale" segment of Deutsche Börse AG, Frankfurt.
- BaFin has approved the securities prospectus for the planned flotation of The NAGA Group AG (NAGA) in the Frankfurt stock exchange segment "Scale" with a likely first listing on 10 July 2017.
- 1 million new shares of EUR2.60 each will be offered for subscription from 8 June 2017.
- Subscription is available via DirectPlace at FWB (Frankfurter Wertpapierbörse or Frankfurt stock exchange) or NAGA's own trading app SwipeStox and website at preferential conditions.
- NAGA is already well financed for further growth, with the leading Chinese investment group FOSUN among its most significant shareholders since the end of March 2017.
- IPO is aimed at a targeted development of the equities.
- Well stocked project pipeline: after the successful launch of SwipeStox, the focus is now on the new project SWITEX.
Hamburg, 7 June 2017
The Naga Group AG (NAGA), which specialises in disruptive trading technologies in the financial sector and is the parent company of the social trading network SwipeStox, is going public. The listing of The NAGA Group AG equities on the open market of Deutsche Börse AG in the "Scale" segment is planned for 10 July 2017 - subject to an earlier completion of the subscription. The basis of the offer is the securities prospectus approved by the BaFin (Bundesanstalt für Finanzdienstleistungsaufsicht, or German Federal Financial Supervisory Authority) yesterday, which is available on the company's website at www.thenagagroup.com in the Investor Relations section.