Caseology Combines Elegance and Rugged Protection in New Cases for Apple iPhone X, iPhone 8 and iPhone 8 Plus
Innovative Mobile Accessories Brand Perfectly Blends Minimalism and Functionality in Brand New Lineup of Cases for Apple's Latest Flagship iPhones
CERRITOS, California, Sept. 12, 2017 /PRNewswire/ -- Caseology, a mobile accessory brand known for its beautiful, yet functional portfolio of smartphone and watch cases for various manufacturers, today announced 10 specially-designed cases for the Apple iPhone X, iPhone 8 and iPhone 8 Plus. The lineup includes four brand new cases, the Apex, Spectra, Nero Tough, and Nero Slim, and introduces revitalized versions of Caseology's classic Parallax, Legion, Vault, Coastline, Wavelength, and Skyfall models. Caseology's latest lineup merges exceptional quality, innovative aesthetics and exemplary safety by leveraging the latest technologies, including incredibly tough thermoplastic polyurethane (TPU), military-grade 9H tempered glass screen protectors, and cutting-edge styles, featuring 3D-printed designs unlike anything else on the market.
Photo - https://mma.prnewswire.com/media/555194/Caseology_iPhone_Release.jpg
"Caseology has traditionally built cases for mobile electronics that are beautiful to look at, and functionally excellent. However, we've placed a substantial focus on introducing new styles that also deliver an exceptional level of protection against drops, spills and the range of abuse smartphones typically experience during their near-constant use," said Woojin Kim, product director for Caseology. "The newest lines for the iPhone X, 8 and 8 Plus incorporate several classic cases our customers know and love, which we've rejuvenated alongside four first-of-its-kind cases we think will pleasantly surprise consumers. Blending military-grade drop certification with stylish geometric patterns enables us to better serve our customers with stunning features, reliability and a solid layer of defense for the beautiful new iPhone offerings."
The latest minimalist, yet innovatively designed Apple iPhone X, 8 and 8 Plus case lineup features a slim profile, precise cutouts, clean geometric shapes, secure grip to prevent day-to-day challenges, accessible ports, raised camera/screen bezels, corner cushions, and responsive button covers. Several options and colors offer flexibility to match each individual style, creating a unique style statement alongside a beautiful piece of technology. The new lineup includes:
- Legion Series for iPhone X, iPhone 8 and iPhone 8 Plus —the heavy duty, military-inspired Legion series brings back its revitalized line, designed with a shock absorbing interior and strategically raised front lip. Created to take on the impact of everyday challenges, the Legion series also offers a 4-point rear guard that keeps the back of your phone elevated at all times. It also includes corner cushions, precise cutouts and responsive button covers. Available in Charcoal Gray ($14.99) and all new Aqua Green ($14.99).
- Parallax Series for iPhone X, iPhone 8 and iPhone 8 Plus —the renowned, best-selling Parallax line, winner of the Good Design Selection Award in 2016, brings back the geometric pattern that is both stylish and functional. The three-dimensional textured cover gives the Parallax line a smart, modern look while providing a secure hold and remarkable protection. The improved slim and lightweight build also features a shock absorbing interior with a TPU sleeve and a PC frame. Available in Black ($14.99), Burgundy ($14.99), all new Ocean Gray ($14.99) and Pine Green ($14.99).
- Vault Series for iPhone X, iPhone 8 and iPhone 8 Plus —an ultra-slim, shock deflecting case, the reintroduced Vault series is made from the highest quality material, and is capable of bouncing back from an occasional drop without worry. Made from Caseology's specially-designed TPU material, the Vault series has a three-dimensional textured cover that allows for a confident grip and a beautiful look. Available in Black ($10.99) and all new Pine Green ($11.99).
- Apex Series for iPhone X, iPhone 8 and iPhone 8 Plus —a modern, minimalist-inspired case, the Apex series is built with sleek geometric shapes and clean lines that are visually stunning without sacrificing durability. This case is harnessed with a dual layer build, combining shock absorbing layers of TPU & PC into a surprisingly slim case. The streamlined design of the Apex case is precision and protection at its finest, with a raised front lip and camera bezel for complete phone security. Available in Black ($13.99), Burgundy ($14.99) and all new Ocean Gray ($14.99), Aqua Green ($14.99) and Pine Green ($14.99).
- Skyfall Series for iPhone X, iPhone 8 and iPhone 8 Plus —inspired by the latest minimalist trends, the Skyfall line pairs a crystal clear design with a precision-matched colored frame, resulting in a case that feels and looks nearly invisible. Made with an aesthetically pleasing clear acrylic hard cover and a PC frame, the lightweight case is also scratch-resistant and won't give into cracks or discoloration over time. Available in Black ($12.99) and all new Warm Gray ($13.99).
- Coastline Series for iPhone X, iPhone 8 and iPhone 8 Plus —the thoughtful appearance of the Coastline series brings together a crystal clear PC cover with a contrasting color-border and sheer frame, creating a simple, yet fresh aesthetic. The TPU frame perfectly blends with the PC cover and border, turning the case into a strikingly lightweight, ultra-thin case that easily guards against drops and regular use. Available in Frost Gray ($11.99); coming soon in Deep Blue and all new White Gray.
- Spectra Series for iPhone X, iPhone 8 and iPhone 8 Plus —featuring versatile options that include wood, leather, marble, and graphic designs, the Spectra series is a nod to Caseology's acute attention to style trends. This brand new line gives consumers a multitude of stylish looks, enabling them to perfectly pair their unique style with their phone case, all while delivering optimal protection through dual layer TPU technology. Coming soon in Leather—Black and all new Pine Green, Wood—Black and Pine Green, Splash—Black, and Marble—Ocean Gray.
- Nero Tough Series for iPhone X, iPhone 8 and iPhone 8 Plus —a full body case, the Nero Tough combines the renowned blend of TPU and PC with a 9H tempered glass screen protector, for optimal defense against cracks and scratches. Along with its secure, slightly weighted grip, the military-grade certified Nero Tough case is packed with features that include precise cutouts, a raised front lip and corner cushions for drops. Coming soon in Charcoal Black.
- Nero Slim Series for iPhone X, iPhone 8 and iPhone 8 Plus —the leaner, meaner version of the Nero Tough case, the Nero Slim line combines an ultra-sleek, modern look with a superior shielding against drops. This full-body PC hard case is combined with 9H tempered glass screen protector, all while being remarkably thin, for a chic yet protective aesthetic. Coming soon in Black.
Visit Amazon for more information on the entire lineup of iPhone X, iPhone 8 and iPhone 8 Plus cases available for purchase, or see the entire Caseology collection at www.caseologycases.com.
Founded in 2014, Caseology is a fashion accessory brand designing stylish, best-selling cell phone cases for consumers' busy lifestyles. With more than 350 products in its portfolio, Caseology continues to push the envelope on innovating 'tech-cessories' for iPhone and Android devices, including the recently-released Galaxy S8, Galaxy S8+ and Galaxy Note 8. Focused on innovation and spreading goodness, the company is keenly aware of changing tastes and needs, and translates that into quality, inspired products that combine high-grade materials for protection with unmatched attention to detail. Currently, Caseology is one of Amazon's Top 50 Sellers Worldwide, with products that continuously rank in the top 20 Best Selling Cell Phone Cases on Amazon. For more information, visit www.caseologycases.com or follow Caseology on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram.
Logo - https://mma.prnewswire.com/media/400786/Caseology_Logo.jpg