If Ever There Were a Year to Spoil Moms… We Gotchu! iPhone 12 is On Us at T-Mobile
Moms have been THROUGH IT this past year in unprecedented circumstances. Gift her a major tech upgrade this Mother’s Day with the most powerful and fastest iPhone ever — iPhone 12 — ON US at T-Mobile (NASDAQ: TMUS). This Mother's Day weekend only, whether you're a current customer or switching over, get an iPhone 12 or iPhone 12 mini on us (up to $830 off) at T-Mobile via 24 monthly bill credits when you pick it up on T-Mobile's interest-free equipment installment plan (EIP) and trade in an eligible iPhone (iPhone 8 or later, paid off and in working condition). No add-a-line or port in required. Simple. BOOM. Upgrade.
And if you wanna super-treat mom — or ANY special person in your life — you can also save over $130 on Apple Watch SE, packing the essential features of Apple Watch into a modern design. This offer is available via 24 monthly bill credits when you pick it up on EIP and activate a new DIGITS line or a standalone wearable rate plan. And with a plan and Family Setup, children and other family members of the household who do not have iPhone can enjoy the benefits of Apple Watch.
Den Basisprospekt sowie die Endgültigen Bedingungen und die Basisinformationsblätter erhalten Sie bei Klick auf das Disclaimer Dokument. Beachten Sie auch die weiteren Hinweise zu dieser Werbung.
But hey, if you’re an “I need lots of options,” kind of person, we’re here for you. Here are 12 alternative things you could gift that special mom or caregiver in your life that are also free (or nearly free):
- Actual apples from your fridge – yum, fiber!
- Makeup samples that did your skin tone no favors
- A pair of socks from the 12-pack she bought YOU for Christmas
- A hand-picked dandelion bouquet
- Homemade jewelry — she will likely feel obligated to wear that mess in public, please don’t make her
- Assorted nickels, dimes and quarters from the couch cushions and glovebox
- Trial sized shampoo and conditioner you borrowed from a hotel back when traveling was a thing
- Breakfast in bed — although this will require you get up extra early on a weekend, cook, and clean up after…
- That partially spent gift card you keep forgetting you have
- A homemade coupon book — your hugs are already free, kiddo
- Turkey handprint
OR you could get her the elegantly designed iPhone 12 and iPhone 12 mini featuring an advanced dual-camera system, edge-to-edge Super Retina XDR displays with OLED for a more immersive viewing experience, and the powerful Apple-design A14 Bionic chip, the fastest chip in a smartphone. Just in time for Spring, iPhone 12 and iPhone 12 mini are also now available in a stunning new purple finish that’s sure to win mom over, and for a limited time, eligible customers who purchase a new iPhone can enjoy one year of Apple TV+ for free.* iPhone 12 works on T-Mobile’s 5G network, America’s largest, fastest, and most reliable.