Nano Dimension Appoints Hanan Gino as Chief Product Officer and Head of Strategic M&A
Sunrise, Florida, April 08, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Nano Dimension Ltd. (“Nano”, Nasdaq: NNDM), an industry leading Additively Manufactured Electronics (AME)/PE (Printed Electronics) provider, announced today the appointment of Hanan Gino as Chief Product Officer and the Head of Strategic M&A.
For over 30 years, Mr. Gino has been a senior executive leading international technology corporations. As the President of Verint Systems Inc. (Nasdaq: VRNT) global Security Intelligence business (“SI”), he was responsible for 1,200 employees and grew SI’s revenue from $200 million to $400 million annually. As the CEO of Verint Systems Ltd., he was also responsible for the acquisition and integration of multiple companies.
Prior to joining Verint, he spent 23 years at Orbotech Ltd. (Nasdaq: KLAC), a global technology company whose products are used in consumer and industrial electronics and adjacent industries. From 2006 to 2010, Mr. Gino was the president of the PCB division, the flagship of Orbotech, growing revenue to $250 million annually. This growth journey included the acquisitions of several companies and the launch of new leading inspection and imaging solutions for the printed circuit board (PCB) market. From 2010 to 2013, he was the president of the Flat Panel Display (FPD) Division of Orbotech, where he grew their FPD business to $265 million annually including an acquisition of a technology company in the Silicon Valley.
Following are key highlights of Mr. Gino’s career:
- Diverse experience in different industries, PCB inspection and imaging systems and solutions, Data Analytics, Cyber, Intelligence and Robotics;
- Overall responsibility for sales, customers’ service, marketing, product development (R&D), manufacturing and M&A;
- 15 years of experience as an executive and officer in the management teams of $560M and $1.1B companies;
- Extensive experience in integrating acquired companies within different geographies and corporate cultures; and
- Successfully launched 30 new and innovating products in multiple market segments.
Mr. Gino commented: “I am excited to join Nano Dimension. Nano’s technology has the power to revolutionize the global electronics industry while addressing multi-billion-dollar markets in industries I know well, including communications, aerospace, aviation, medical, automotive and defense. Our growth strategy will include in-house development of new products and acquisitions of complementary technological companies. Factors that contributed to my decision to join the company are Nano’s visionary leadership, highly skilled management team and of course the incredible technology. I expect this to be the pinnacle of my career.”