DGAP-News SUSE S.A. sets final offer price for IPO at €30 per share
DGAP-News: SUSE S.A. / Key word(s): IPO
NOT FOR DISTRIBUTION OR RELEASE, DIRECTLY OR INDIRECTLY, IN OR INTO THE UNITED STATES, CANADA, AUSTRALIA OR JAPAN OR ANY OTHER JURISDICTION IN WHICH THE DISTRIBUTION OR RELEASE WOULD BE UNLAWFUL. OTHER RESTRICTIONS ARE APPLICABLE. PLEASE SEE THE IMPORTANT NOTICE AT THE END OF THIS RELEASE.
SUSE S.A. sets final offer price for IPO at €30 per share
- Final offer price for initial public offering ("IPO") at €30 per share
- Total offer volume of approximately €1.1 billion, assuming full exercise of the Greenshoe Option
- The Selling Shareholder has decided not to make use of an available Upsize Option, despite a significant oversubscription of the orderbook across the price range
- Final offer price implies a market capitalization of €5 billion
- Funds managed and advised by Capital Research Global Investors and GIC Private Limited have agreed to purchase offer shares with an aggregate value of €0.34 billion at the offer price
- Expected free float of 24.3%, based on the total offer size
- First day of trading on the Frankfurt Stock Exchange expected for 19 May 2021
Nuremberg, 17 May 2021 - SUSE S.A. (the "Company" or "SUSE"), an independent leader in open source software, specializing in Linux enterprise operating systems, container management and storage, as well as Edge software solutions, and its owner Marcel LUX III SARL ("the Selling Shareholder"), a company indirectly owned by funds advised by EQT AB Group, has set the final offer price for its IPO at €30 per share. The total offer size (which assumes full exercise of the Greenshoe Option) amounts to approximately €1.1 billion and implies a total market capitalization of €5 billion, in each case based on the final offer price. Upon completion of the offering the expected free float will amount to 24.3%, based on the total offer size.