Plato Gold Announces J.J. Elkin Elected as Director

Nachrichtenquelle: globenewswire
30.06.2020, 14:30  |  122   |   |   

TORONTO, June 30, 2020 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Plato Gold Corp. (TSX-V: PGC) (“Plato” or the “Company”), an exploration company with a portfolio of properties in Northern Ontario and Santa Cruz, Argentina is pleased to announce the election of Mr. J.J. Elkin to its Board of Directors.  Mr. Elkin was elected to the board of directors of Plato at the annual and special meeting of shareholders of Plato held on June 18, 2020.

Mr. Elkin is an international entrepreneur and investor who has served as Director and CEO of a number of private and public companies. Fields of activity have included portfolio money management, real estate, manufacturing, and mining. He has an MBA degree from the Harvard Business School and is a Chartered Financial Analyst. 

As well, the Company is pleased to announce that the following directors were re-elected to serve another term; Mr. Anthony J. Cohen (2005), Mr. James E. Cohen (2018), Mr. Peter C. Hubacheck (2011), and Mr. John H. Paterson (2006).       

For full details, please visit us at

About Plato Gold Corp.

Plato Gold Corp. is a Canadian exploration company listed on the TSX Venture Exchange with projects in Marathon Ontario, Timmins Ontario and Santa Cruz, Argentina.

The Good Hope Niobium Project consists of a total of 254 claims, consisting of 227 Single Cell Mining Claims and 27 Boundary Cell Mining Claims, and covers an area of approximately 5,146 hectares in Killala Lake Area and Cairngorm Lake Area Townships, near Marathon Ontario.  Plato holds 100% interest in the Good Hope Niobium Property.      

The Pic River Platinum Group Metals (PGM) Project consists of a total of 105 claims, consisting of 82 Single Cell Mining Claims and 23 Boundary Cell Mining Claims, and covers an area of approximately 2,126 hectares in Foxtrap Lake and Grain Township, Thunder Bay Mining District, in Ontario.

The Timmins Ontario project includes 4 properties: Guibord, Harker, Holloway and Marriott in the Harker/Holloway gold camp located east of Timmins, Ontario.  Plato holds 50% interest in the Guibord property with the remaining 50% held by Osisko Mining Inc. (“Osisko”).  Osisko also holds 80% interest in the Harker property with Plato holding the remaining 20%.

In Argentina, Plato owns a 75% interest in Winnipeg Minerals S.A. (“WMSA”), an Argentina incorporated company.  The Lolita Property, held by WMSA, is comprised of a number of contiguous mineral rights totaling 9,672 hectares.  Work has advanced on this exploration property to the point that it is drill-ready or ready to be optioned to a partner.

Seite 1 von 3
Plato Gold Aktie jetzt ab 0€ handeln - auf

Diesen Artikel teilen

0 Kommentare

Schreibe Deinen Kommentar

Bitte melden Sie sich an, um zu kommentieren. Anmelden | Registrieren



Meistgelesene Nachrichten des Autors