HP Inc. Announces Ambitious Climate Action Goals
Outlines Broad Plans to Combat Climate Change Focused on Carbon Emissions, Circularity and Forests
Introduces Climate Partnerships to Extend Impact Ranging from Ocean Conservation to Forest Restoration
Den Basisprospekt sowie die Endgültigen Bedingungen und die Basisinformationsblätter erhalten Sie bei Klick auf das Disclaimer Dokument. Beachten Sie auch die weiteren Hinweise zu dieser Werbung.
- Achieve net zero greenhouse gas (GHG) emissions across HP value chain by 2040, beginning with Supplies business achieving carbon neutrality by 2030
- Reduce HP value chain GHG emissions 50% by 20301
- Reach carbon neutrality and zero waste in HP operations by 20252
- Reach 75% circularity for products and packaging by 20303
- Maintain zero deforestation for HP paper and paper-based packaging4
- Counteract deforestation for non-HP paper used in our products and print services by 20305
- Expands HP Sustainable Forests Collaborative
- Sponsors Forest Stewardship Council’s Digital Marketplace
- Joins Ocean Conservancy’s Trash Free Seas Alliance Steering Committee
PALO ALTO, Calif., April 20, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Today, in advance of Earth Day, HP Inc. (NYSE: HPQ) announced some of the most aggressive and comprehensive climate goals in the technology industry. The commitments highlight the progress the company is making to drive a net zero carbon, fully regenerative economy, reduce its overall environmental footprint, and strengthen its business for the long term to create the most sustainable portfolio of products and solutions in the industry.
The measures HP is driving, that build on the strength of its complete list of 2025 goals, are among the most comprehensive climate actions in the technology sector and align with relevant U.N. Sustainable Development Goals.
“Climate change is a defining challenge of our generation that demands immediate action and investment,” said Enrique Lores, HP Inc. President and CEO. “Now is a time for bold moves and ambitious goals that will protect our planet and create new sources of innovation and growth across the global economy. By driving toward net-zero carbon emissions across our entire value chain by 2040, product circularity and a forest positive framework, we will accelerate our progress and advance HP’s aspiration to become the world’s most sustainable and just technology company.”