Marin Software Incorporates Product Feed Optimization Into Digital Marketing Platform
SAN FRANCISCO, CA--(Marketwired - Jul 21, 2014) - Managing a product inventory feed for thousands of products with thousands of ads across numerous search, social and display channels is often manual and error-prone . To streamline and automate the process, Marin Software (NYSE: MRIN), provider of a leading Revenue Acquisition Management platform for advertisers and agencies, has enhanced its Dynamic Campaigns product with new inventory feed management tools including an integration with Productsup, a leading provider of cloud-based product data management technology. Through Dynamic Campaigns, retailers can align product inventory with online ad campaigns and unlock the full potential of product-oriented advertising across affiliates, shopping engines, search, social and display channels.
- Depending on the retailer, a product feed can contain thousands or millions of products. Ensuring digital ads and e-commerce sites match current product attributes can be a laborious process. Powered by Productsup, Marin Software automates the process, saving retailers time and improving the effectiveness of ad campaigns by serving consumers more relevant ads.
- Digital marketers can now dynamically create campaigns within the Marin Software platform that will be automatically paused or optimized as inventory levels fluctuate or new products are introduced into the feed.
- As inventory and product attributes change, retailers often struggle to maintain up-to-date ad creative. Integrating Productsup into the Marin Software platform allows marketers to automatically update ad creative across channels with the most recent product details. As product specs and inventory change, so do ads.
- With Marin Software, marketers can manage their ROI by setting flexible bidding goals that vary by product, product category or business unit. For example, should an advertiser experience a surge in inventory or need to off-load inventory due to seasonality, automatic bidding rules can be set up to boost or pause the promotion of certain products accordingly.
- "Lasoo provides upwards of 100,000 offers and by dynamically creating ads that accurately represent our inventory, Marin Software has helped us drive higher value visitors and improved the quality of consumers' experiences by linking them directly to the offers they're interested in," said Damien Donnelly, marketing analyst at Lasoo.
- "We are excited about the integrated alliance we have built with Marin Software, one of the world's leading performance advertising platforms," says Markus Rottmaier, SVP Global Development & Partnerships at productsup.io. "The integration of Productsup within the Marin ecosystem allows retailers and brands to fully utilize the potential of their product-data driven ad campaigns to ensure maximum visibility of their products. New and existing Marin clients can now upgrade to Productsup's platform solution and independently analyze, optimize and enrich product data feeds in the most intuitive and simple way possible."