Marin Software Incorporates Product Feed Optimization Into Digital Marketing Platform
SAN FRANCISCO, CA--(Marketwired - Jul 21, 2014) - Managing a product inventory feed for thousands of products with thousands of ads across numerous search, social and display channels is often manual and error-prone . To streamline and automate the process, Marin Software (NYSE: MRIN), provider of a leading Revenue Acquisition Management platform for advertisers and agencies, has enhanced its Dynamic Campaigns product with new inventory feed management tools including an integration with Productsup, a leading provider of cloud-based product data management technology. Through Dynamic Campaigns, retailers can align product inventory with online ad campaigns and unlock the full potential of product-oriented advertising across affiliates, shopping engines, search, social and display channels.
- Depending on the retailer, a product feed can contain thousands or millions of products. Ensuring digital ads and e-commerce sites match current product attributes can be a laborious process. Powered by Productsup, Marin Software automates the process, saving retailers time and improving the effectiveness of ad campaigns by serving consumers more relevant ads.
- Digital marketers can now dynamically create campaigns within the Marin Software platform that will be automatically paused or optimized as inventory levels fluctuate or new products are introduced into the feed.
- As inventory and product attributes change, retailers often struggle to maintain up-to-date ad creative. Integrating Productsup into the Marin Software platform allows marketers to automatically update ad creative across channels with the most recent product details. As product specs and inventory change, so do ads.
- With Marin Software, marketers can manage their ROI by setting flexible bidding goals that vary by product, product category or business unit. For example, should an advertiser experience a surge in inventory or need to off-load inventory due to seasonality, automatic bidding rules can be set up to boost or pause the promotion of certain products accordingly.
- "Lasoo provides upwards of 100,000 offers and by dynamically creating ads that accurately represent our inventory, Marin Software has helped us drive higher value visitors and improved the quality of consumers' experiences by linking them directly to the offers they're interested in," said Damien Donnelly, marketing analyst at Lasoo.
- "We are excited about the integrated alliance we have built with Marin Software, one of the world's leading performance advertising platforms," says Markus Rottmaier, SVP Global Development & Partnerships at productsup.io. "The integration of Productsup within the Marin ecosystem allows retailers and brands to fully utilize the potential of their product-data driven ad campaigns to ensure maximum visibility of their products. New and existing Marin clients can now upgrade to Productsup's platform solution and independently analyze, optimize and enrich product data feeds in the most intuitive and simple way possible."
This press release contains forward-looking statements including statements relating to Marin's new inventory feed management tools and its integration with Productsup. These forward-looking statements are subject to the safe harbor provisions created by the Private Securities Litigation Reform Act of 1995. Actual results could differ materially from those projected in the forward-looking statements as a result of certain risk factors, including but not limited to technical or implementation issues with our new inventory feed management tools or our integration with Productsup; adverse changes in general economic or market conditions; delays, reductions or slower growth in the amount spent on online and mobile advertising, particularly online video; and unforeseen developments in the digital advertising industry generally, technological changes; competition; and the fact that the search and mobile markets are emerging markets and rapidly evolving. These forward looking statements are based on current expectations and are subject to uncertainties and changes in condition, significance, value and effect as well as other risks detailed in documents filed with the Securities and Exchange Commission, including our most recent reports on Form 10-Q and current reports on Form 8-K that we may file from time to time. Marin Software assumes no obligation to, and does not currently intend to, update any such forward-looking statements after the date of this release.