Vystar Introduces RxAir400 UV-C Light Germicidal Air Purifier Extended Life UV Bulb, Wall Mount Option
- Global air purifier market expected to grow to $90 billion with analysts projecting CAGR between 10 and 42%
- New RxAir400 Pro UV-C bulb replacement cartridge provides 18,000 vs 9,000 hr. use.
- Wall mount offers more placement options to safely inactivate >99.9% of pathogens reducing occupant virus exposure risk in facilities such as schools, restaurants, retail and offices
Worcester, MA, July 22, 2020 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- With heightened concern about protection from harmful airborne viruses, Vystar Corporation’s (OTCQB: VYST) RxAir400 Germicidal Ultraviolet (UV-C) light air purification systems offers new features and options that will make it easier to treat airborne pathogens wherever you go indoors. RxAir400 is a smaller, consumer/small business-sized version of the industrial size Rx3000 FDA-certified Class II medical device UV light air purifier designed for disinfection use in hospitals. RxAir400 will now feature an ergonomic integrated handle for easier room-to-room portability, plus offer two new accessory options:
- Extended Life 18,000 Hour RxAir400 UV-C Pro bulb replacement cartridge - UV bulbs have limited life for germicidal effectiveness. RxAir units and bulb cartridges have interactive chips that communicate to alert users as the bulb approaches the end of life and needs to be replaced. RxAir 400 comes with its standard 9000 hr. UVC bulb cartridge good for approximately one year of regular use before requiring replacement. The new UVC Pro replacement cartridge has a lifespan of 18,000 hours, or approximately two years of normal use. Cartridges include free return and disposal of spent cartridges.
- Wall mount bracket – New low profile wall mount bracket makes it easier to put RxAir in an optimal location when traffic patterns and furniture layout are not conducive to floor placement. The low profile bracket allows you to easily lift unit off the bracket to transport room to room to safely inactivate >99.9% of pathogens, reducing virus exposure risk in occupied facilities such as schools, restaurants, retail and offices.
Vystar is currently taking pre-orders on its RxAir.com website for new units, replacement bulb cartridges and wall mount brackets expected to be in stock in mid- to late August – just in time as students head back to school.