Ionic Liquids Market To Reach USD 65.8 Million By 2027 | CAGR of 8.8% Reports And Data - Seite 2
To identify the key trends in the industry, click on the link below:
Further key findings from the report suggest
- Ionic liquids are used as process chemicals in a variety of chemical processes like separation and purification.
- The offline sales channel is popular among small suppliers and producers who are trying to cater to the domestic markets of their respective regions.
- An increase in investments in bio-refinery processes is likely to have a positive impact on the growth of the industry.
- The Asia Pacific market is expected to witness significant growth, mainly due to the flourish of the industry in Japan. Rapid urbanization and the growth of the chemical sector may trigger the market's growth in this part of the world.
- In March 2020, Proionic introduced ionic liquid based hydrogen storage technology, which offers long term stability and is extremely safe as well as non-flammable.
- In June 2020, Proionic launched "Electrolyte Summer Special" following the successful launch of IL-electrolyte BMPyrr FSI.
- Solvionic SA introduced LiFSI based Next Generation Electrolytes for Lithium Ion Batteries in 2019.
- Key players in the market include Evonik Industries, BASF SE, Solvay S.A., Merck KGAA, The Chemours Company, Proionic, Solvionic SA, Ionic Liquids Technologies GmbH, Strem Chemicals Inc. and Coorstek Specialty Chemicals.
- There have been several M&A in the industry like The Chemours Company acquiring Southern Ionic Minerals in 2019, BASF SE acquiring polyamide business from Solvay in 2020, and Evonik Industries acquiring PeroxyChem in 2020.
Order Now: https://www.reportsanddata.com/checkout-form/3432
For the purpose of this report, Reports and Data has segmented the Global Ionic Liquids Market on the basis of application, sales channel, end-user, and region:
Application Outlook (Revenue, USD Million; 2017-2027)
- Process Chemicals
- Performance Chemicals
Sales Channel Outlook (Revenue, USD Million; 2017-2027)
End-User Outlook (Revenue, USD Million; 2017-2027)
- Catalysts & Solvents
- Paper & Pulp
Regional Outlook (Revenue, USD Million; 2017-2027)