DATA443 ACHIEVES ANOTHER INDUSTRY FIRST DELIVERS FIRST PRIVACY SCANNER FOR WORLD’S LEADING VIDEO COMMUNICATIONS PLATFORM– SECURES FIRST PAGE ON APP STORE
Personal and Corporate Privacy and Compliance Scanner for Group Video and Webinars
Exposes Data443 Brand and Product Line to Millions of New Potential Clients
RESEARCH TRIANGLE PARK, NORTH CAROLINA, July 14, 2020 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Data443 Risk Mitigation, Inc. (“Data443” or the “Company”) (OTCPK: ATDS), a leading data security and privacy software company, today released to the general public its latest advance in its cloud Global Privacy Manager product line – Data443 Chat History Scanner - powered by the Company’s award winning ClassiDocs.
What it is:
- Effortlessly scan your recorded chat history logs for privacy, financial, security and other sensitive information types
- Test different languages and sensitive data types against recordings to detect anomalies
- Detect policy breaches by your staff or other vendors on webinars or group meetings
- Remove recordings, webinars or other content that violates policy
- Available for free to all subscribers; premium version to follow at reasonable cost
Why it matters:
- Online meeting platforms have exploded in popularity during the recent pandemic, with significant room to grow.
- Roughly two-thirds of U.S. workers who have been working from home prefer to continue working remotely as much as possible even when pandemic restrictions lift, according to a recent Gallup poll.1
- Exposes Data443 brand and all other products to millions of end users and customers
- Leading charge in the burgeoning online data storage and management space, providing the Company with significant market penetration
Jason Remillard, CEO of Data443, commented, “Today’s announcement is another key accomplishment for Data443, and continues the development of our Global Privacy Manager product segment that includes a plethora of products that ensure corporate compliance and personal privacy online – for both consumers and businesses alike. This effort has taken months of work by our dedicated engineering staff, securing certification from the vendor, and enabling us to deliver another world-first product to the marketplace.”