Notice on Convocation of the ordinary General Meeting of Shareholders of AUGA group, AB on 30 April 2021
At the initiative and by the decision of the Board of AUGA group, AB (code 126264360, address Konstitucijos avenue 21C, Vilnius, Company) the ordinary general meeting of
shareholders of the Company is being convened on 30 April 2021, at 10.00 a.m.
Due to the COVID-19 pandemic, a quarantine has been announced in the territory of the Republic of Lithuania by the Government resolution No. 1226 “Regarding the announcement of quarantine in the territory of the Republic of Lithuania” of 4 November 2020, which includes a ban on organizing all events and gatherings in open and closed spaces. Quarantine is currently set until 30 April, 2021, 12:00 p.m. In accordance with recommendations of the Ministry of Economics and Innovations of the Republic of Lithuania, all Company’s shareholders shall have a right to participate in the general meeting of shareholders only by a single mean foreseen in the Law on Companies of the Republic of Lithuania – by filling the general ballot paper and providing it in advance to the Company. If the quarantine regime will already be revoked on the day of the general meeting of shareholders, it shall take place with no limitations regarding the form of attendance thereof.
Only those persons who will be shareholders of the Company at the close of the record date of the general meeting of shareholders may participate and vote at the general meeting of shareholders.
The record date of the meeting shall be 23 April 2021.
Agenda of the meeting:
- Consolidated annual report of the Company for the year 2020 and Auditor’s report.
- Approval of consolidated set of annual financial statements of the Company for the year 2020.
- Approval of the profit (loss) allocation of the Company for the year 2020.
- Appointment of the auditor to audit consolidated financial statements of the Company for the year 2021 and approval of auditor’s remuneration.
- Approval of new wording of the Articles of Association of the Company.
- Election and approval of the board.
- Approval of the remuneration for newly elected members of the board.
- Provision of implementation of the Strategy of the Company.
Drafts of decisions with related documentation and further information shall be published separately by supplementing this notice.