China and Hong Kong Internet Data Center Market Size to Reach Revenues of around USD 35 Billion by 2026 - Arizton
CHICAGO, May 3, 2021 /PRNewswire/ -- - In-depth analysis and data-driven insights on the impact of COVID-19 included in this China and Hong Kong data center market report.
The China and Hong Kong data center market is expected to grow at a CAGR of approximately 4% during the period 2020−2026. The report has market size in terms of area square feet and power capacity in MW.
Key Highlights Offered in the Report:
- The China and Hong Kong data center market contributed to over 12% of the global data center investments in 2020, with China adding around 11% and Hong Kong adding the rest.
- The ongoing COVID-19 pandemic, growth in data generated, high penetration of 5G, connected devices, smart cities, and along with significant government initiatives are major drivers for the region's data center growth.
- In China, the local government is taking initiatives to implement 800 smart city pilot programs currently in progress in various regions. Also, cities such as Beijing, Shanghai, Shenzhen, and Guiyang are developed as smart cities to enhance the quality of life of citizens.
- China leads the global market in the construction of wind and solar energy facilities, however with support for coal coexisting with the promotion of renewable energy. The country aims to achieve carbon neutrality by 2060.
- China's official cryptocurrency named e-Yuan, developed by the People's Bank of China is being tested in Shenzhen and Suzhou, and will attract further investment in the country.
- Due to scarcity of land for data center development in Hong Kong, more brownfield constructions will be seen during the forecast period, and the price of industrial land is expected to rise further.
- Market Size & Forecast by Revenue | 2020−2026
- Market Dynamics – Leading trends, growth drivers, restraints, and investment opportunities
- Market Segmentation – A detailed analysis by IT infrastructure, electrical infrastructure, mechanical infrastructure, cooling systems, cooling technique, general construction, tier standards, and geography
- Competitive Landscape – 9 IT infrastructure providers, 15 support infrastructure providers, 11 construction contractors, and 21 data center investors
Get your sample today! https://www.arizton.com/market-reports/china-and-hong-kong-data-center-market-size-analysis