Annual General Meeting in Securitas AB
STOCKHOLM, March 26, 2019 /PRNewswire/ -- The shareholders of Securitas AB, reg. no 556302-7241, are hereby invited to attend the Annual General Meeting ("AGM") to be held at 16.00 CET on Monday May 6, 2019 at Courtyard Marriott Hotel, Rålambshovsleden 50, Stockholm. Registration for the AGM begins at 15.00 CET.
A. Notice of attendance
Shareholders who wish to attend the AGM must:
(i) be recorded in the share register maintained by Euroclear Sweden AB on Monday April 29, 2019; and
(ii) notify Securitas AB of their intent to participate in the AGM at the address: Securitas AB, "AGM", c/o Euroclear Sweden AB, P.O. Box 191, SE-101 23 Stockholm, Sweden, by telephone +46 10 470 31 30 or via the company website www.securitas.com/agm2019, by Monday April 29, 2019, at the latest. On giving notice of attendance, the shareholder shall state name, personal or corporate identity number or equivalent, address and telephone number. A proxy form is available on the company website www.securitas.com/agm2019 and will be sent by mail to shareholders informing the company of their address and their wish to receive a copy of the proxy form. Proxy holders and representatives of legal persons shall submit papers of authorization prior to the AGM. As confirmation of the notification, Securitas AB will send an entry card to be presented at registration for the AGM.
In order to participate in the proceedings of the AGM, owners with nominee-registered shares must request their bank or broker to have their shares temporarily owner-registered with Euroclear Sweden AB. Such registration must be made as of Monday April 29, 2019 and the banker or broker should therefore be notified in due time before said date.
Proposal for Agenda
- Opening of the Meeting.
- Election of Chairman of the Meeting.
- Preparation and approval of the voting list.
- Approval of the agenda.
- Election of one or two person(s) to approve the minutes.
- Determination of compliance with the rules of convocation.
- The President's report.
- Presentation of
a.the Annual Report and the Auditor's Report and the Consolidated Financial Statements and the Group Auditor's Report,
b.the statement by the auditor on the compliance with the guidelines for remuneration to senior management applicable since the last AGM, and
c.the Board's proposal for appropriation of the company's profit and the Board's motivated statement thereon.
- Resolutions regarding
a. adoption of the Statement of Income and the Balance Sheet and the Consolidated Statement of Income and the Consolidated Balance Sheet as per 31 December 2018,
b. appropriation of the company's profit according to the adopted Balance Sheet,
c. record date for dividend, and
d. discharge of the Board of Directors and the President from liability for the financial year 2018.
- Determination of the number of Board members.
- Determination of fees to Board members and auditors.
- Election of Board members.
- Election of auditors.
- Determination of guidelines for remuneration to senior management.
- Resolution regarding a proposal for authorization of the Board to resolve on acquisition and transfer of the company's own shares.
- Resolutions regarding the implementation of an incentive scheme, including hedging measures by way of a share swap agreement.
- Resolution regarding the implementation of a long-term incentive program (LTI 2019/2021).
- Proposal from shareholder Claus-Christian Gärtner for the AGM 2019 to resolve on commissioning of an independent investigation regarding alleged wrongdoings in Securitas' German operations.
- Closing of the Meeting.
Election of Chairman of the Meeting (item 2 on the agenda)
The Nomination Committee ahead of the AGM 2019 has consisted of Carl Douglas (Investment AB Latour, etc.), Mikael Ekdahl (Melker Schörling AB), Maria Nordqvist (Lannebo Fonder), Johan Sidenmark (AMF Försäkring och Fonder) and Jan Andersson (Swedbank Robur Fonder), and has proposed that Marie Ehrling, Chairman of the Board, is elected Chairman of the AGM 2019.
Proposal for Dividend (items 9 (b) and (c) on the agenda)